Another Officer Left
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Another Officer Left

Dang, how many more going to leave this place! We already understaffed and yet we keep on losing officers to other agencies.

Unregistered
    get back to work and make arrest staff needs promotions!

Unregistered
    Who ****ing care! I hope they all leave. This place is shit.

Unregistered
    Where county? Not surprised. Been here few years already and i havent gotten a damn raise. Garbage department. Garbage city

Unregistered
    Why you worrying about a raise???? Do you know how many other applicants wish to be in your shoes. Its a job that we all must do. So stop the complaining and do your job. Protect and serve the community is what we all signed up for.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why you worrying about a raise???? Do you know how many other applicants wish to be in your shoes. Its a job that we all must do. So stop the complaining and do your job. Protect and serve the community is what we all signed up for.
    Shut up hoe. We are not prostitutes. Have some pride, they have to pay for the work you do. Just by risking your life there is no money in the world that can pay that.

Unregistered
    Shut up hoe. We are not prostitutes. Have some pride, they have to pay for the work you do. Just by risking your life there is no money in the world that can pay that.
    If you feel that way then leave and let someone else comes in to do the job. You all just come on here complaining and yet don't do nothing about it. They just had orientations over the weekend to bring in help and a bunch of those applicants would not mind doing this job at the pay it is. I rather deal with a rookie who is willing to put in the work instead of a complaining weasel like yourself that will milk calls and half azz on a 3. That is why we are a bad image to the community because we complain about internal issues which would have an affect on our performance.

Unregistered

King of retards

....because we complain about internal issues which would have an affect on our performance..... Wow you basically proved the other posters point and yet stated that he is a retard when in fact you are. Of course we complain about the internal issues because they DO!!! Have some type effect on us. What do you think the rookies and new hires coming on now will start complaining about 2-3 years from now. The same exact thing. I hope I don't work with any of you people on my shift. For the love of everything that is sacred on this planet!!! You people are a bunch of retards!!

Unregistered
    Good luck to those who are leaving this place. I would have also but my time is coming up.

Unregistered
    Where county? Not surprised. Been here few years already and i havent gotten a damn raise. Garbage department. Garbage city
    Thanks Pankster.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast