New Campaign Signs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Get ready

Once they get their next term I will guarantee that some of you wonderful FOCs will get a good lesson. Back to the road for your azz so start brushing up on the 10 codes, load up on forms and resize your uniforms.

You will be pushing a green and white by June of next year detective

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once they get their next term I will guarantee that some of you wonderful FOCs will get a good lesson. Back to the road for your azz so start brushing up on the 10 codes, load up on forms and resize your uniforms.

Oh yeah why is that is that?

Unregistered

Facts of life

Road troops have always been looked down upon by detectives especially detectives with time on the job. Its obvious for a variety of reasons, not all their fault, these detectives and I use the word loosely just aint doing the job. It starts at the top and when the top has no real experience, and Id be happy to stack real world experience up against any of them, the situation continues. As much as command may think theyre sooooooooooooo full of experience it just aint so.

Then drops down to supervision and frankly most criminal supervisors are interested in usually mainly one thing. Self preservation and being a good boy, not rocking the boat.

If I were a candidate for the office Id start looking at fresh blood quick. Id start a program road deputies get a shot at investigation for say 30 days. All detectives unless on special assignment wear the suit. If they arent proud of it and dont look good in it time to move on. It looks like more cops are then on the street.

Roadies would submit say copies of 10 reports plus one narrative they made up to the sheriff directly,who would personally interview each candidate at their location. Their strengths and weaknesses would be identified and the sheriff would listen to what they had to offer criminal investigation. No bosses no supervisors. Anything they said would be kept confidential and not get back to their bosses.

Supervisors including Captains and above would be assigned investigations. Sorry boys its time to actually work.

Can you say productivity? If you are a supervisor including Capts and Lts and above driving a unit then you will be expected to have some productivity in the wonderful world of traffic enforcement. Sorry but thats just how it is. Daddy will give you a radar gun and you can do an hour a day working traffic during your drive to work and home if you cant be productive on your own.

Have a great big taste of that scrutiny you so like handing out and putting your troops under.

Unregistered
    Road troops have always been looked down upon by detectives especially detectives with time on the job. Its obvious for a variety of reasons, not all their fault, these detectives and I use the word loosely just aint doing the job. It starts at the top and when the top has no real experience, and Id be happy to stack real world experience up against any of them, the situation continues. As much as command may think theyre sooooooooooooo full of experience it just aint so.

Then drops down to supervision and frankly most criminal supervisors are interested in usually mainly one thing. Self preservation and being a good boy, not rocking the boat.

If I were a candidate for the office Id start looking at fresh blood quick. Id start a program road deputies get a shot at investigation for say 30 days. All detectives unless on special assignment wear the suit. If they arent proud of it and dont look good in it time to move on. It looks like more cops are then on the street.

Roadies would submit say copies of 10 reports plus one narrative they made up to the sheriff directly,who would personally interview each candidate at their location. Their strengths and weaknesses would be identified and the sheriff would listen to what they had to offer criminal investigation. No bosses no supervisors. Anything they said would be kept confidential and not get back to their bosses.

Supervisors including Captains and above would be assigned investigations. Sorry boys its time to actually work.

Can you say productivity? If you are a supervisor including Capts and Lts and above driving a unit then you will be expected to have some productivity in the wonderful world of traffic enforcement. Sorry but thats just how it is. Daddy will give you a radar gun and you can do an hour a day working traffic during your drive to work and home if you cant be productive on your own.

Have a great big taste of that scrutiny you so like handing out and putting your troops under.

Boy you are clueless. lol

Unregistered
    you are the one who sounds clueless

lol

Unregistered

Doesnt sound like

IS

Forrest says the same old tired lame crap all the time and has a mancrush on his big hewo.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh youre clueless.

But has nothing to say on his own that wont both embarrass himself and show how really stupid he is.

Right Forrest?

Unregistered
    Some of the suggestions make sense and are valid. Here is the problem. How can the Sheriff determine who would make a good detective when he has NEVER been an investigator? All those meetings would turn into would be a recruitment for campaign volunteers or a look at me, I am wonderful speech.

Plus, if he is holed up in an office reading reports and doing interviews, he can't be out trying to be a media whore.

Seriously though, I do think the majority of our Captains and Lieutenants have not seen the ball since the kickoff, and they could not do an investigation OR issue a citation anyway.

Unregistered

Im afraid

Some of the suggestions make sense and are valid. Here is the problem. How can the Sheriff determine who would make a good detective when he has NEVER been an investigator? All those meetings would turn into would be a recruitment for campaign volunteers or a look at me, I am wonderful speech.

Plus, if he is holed up in an office reading reports and doing interviews, he can't be out trying to be a media whore.

Seriously though, I do think the majority of our Captains and Lieutenants have not seen the ball since the kickoff, and they could not do an investigation OR issue a citation anyway.
    This sheriff is a lost cause.Experience is earned not given. The present cadre are certainly no investigative gems and some of that will be revealed later. Candidates submit ten of their reports plus one they make up, burglary, robbery, theft, drug inves whatever. Shouldnt take more than 15 minutes to read each stack. Then the sheriff goes and meets one on one regardless of the shift.

If you want to be a whore and a campaign volunteer shame on you. The right sheriff is only interested in one thing and has one thing missing investigative experience. Providing one thing. The support to fight crime and stop the nonsense.

The right sheriff holds the right people accountable. If the best ILP has is collecting tips on daylights guess what would happen?

And they dont block either. When you dont block you sit. Time for some demotions.

The right sheriff does a little training with the Captains and Lts who cant. Its easy to hold a radar gun and call out speeds. They would get investigations and evaluated on their production. It aint a rest camp ladies.

Lets play critique the supervision. Road troops have bad leadership document it. Things will change.

This sheriff has obviously allowed a lot of skating. He should know better but doesnt. Shame on him.

Unregistered

ain't that the truth

Some of you are clueless to the big boy game of politics!

A candidate who raises campaign funds that are unused can donate them to charity!

See how this works, you buy the love.....Classic Big Money Politics

but more likely it goes into his back pocket

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12