New Campaign Signs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New Campaign Signs

Nocco, you better change those hideous yellow signs as it seems your boy Rubio won't be taking you anywhere else anytime soon. It's ok, you'll get reelected as the voters are not privy to what we know. That's you being completely clueless and leaving Harrington and Mel "in charge" of ruining, I mean running this agency. Can I hear Public Records Request to show how much you've wasted on toys that don't even work and not even needed. We're still spending $8000 A WEEK for each One Solution Update. Change your signs as Rubio isn't taking you anywhere.

Unregistered

Im still groovin

On those trailed flashing signs that say "Lock your doors keep whats yours" etc etc etc blah blah blah

You spend money catching the criminals dimwit not on signs, toys and gadgets that dont work.

More money well spent. SWAT knocking on your door sign on Plathe Road. Hilarious. Hanging down now.

Great location. Plathe Road between Rowan and Little.

Oh brother.

Unregistered

Luv it

The new signs are much better than the green old ones. I like the new design better

Unregistered

Yellow

The yellow is symbolic of so much and wont show urine stains as bad.

Unregistered

good man

Nocco is good fellow you should be nice to his. My grandson get job hopefully frum him he put up signs and help them to get things.

Unregistered

Would he mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nocco is good fellow you should be nice to his. My grandson get job hopefully frum him he put up signs and help them to get things.
    Starting as a Lt? Of course theres a rumor of buying new boats. Then he could start as an Admiral or Commodore. How much did you give again?

Unregistered

Campaign

Who is he running against? Collecting lots of money to run in an unopposed primary? There is a great news story, Sheriff collecting money and having weekly fundraisers when there is no opponent.

Unregistered

Havent you heard?

Who is he running against? Collecting lots of money to run in an unopposed primary? There is a great news story, Sheriff collecting money and having weekly fundraisers when there is no opponent.
    Plan is to buy each deputy a new helicopter.

And a ray gun.

Unregistered

A true plan

Some of you are clueless to the big boy game of politics!

A candidate who raises campaign funds that are unused can donate them to charity!

See how this works, you buy the love.....Classic Big Money Politics

Unregistered
    Some of you are clueless to the big boy game of politics!

A candidate who raises campaign funds that are unused can donate them to charity!

See how this works, you buy the love.....Classic Big Money Politics
    Gee is that better or worse than being clueless about law enforcement?

Classic money big politics?

Put the pipe down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast