Wrong
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrong

Unregistered

Thumbs up Wrong

you were wrong to bring a officer with you in the jail and allow him to listen to the same complainers talk about our bosses. the people who left needed to be gone, wanting to beat up inmates or just lazy. The officer you had with you has been given a free ride and treated special because of who they are friends with. We have been given the chance to learn things that we were never given before, it is not based on the color of our skin or our gender. You might think that we liked what you did, we did not. it showed a lack of leadership to do that to our bosses who do care about us. You will always have the lazy people complain, they have for years. Listening to them is your first mistake as a leader. I am going to apologize to our bosses for this, it was wrong.

Unregistered
    And here we go. If you are in the "chosen" group, your greatest fear is someone may upset your world. How dare some outsider enter the inner sanctum and attempt to form their own opinion instead of relying on the party line. If things are as good as you propose, it will bear out in the end, and your life continues as desired.

Unregistered
    I have a simple question about this particular and specific matter: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

Please explain in a subsequent and ever more detailed post.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a simple question about this particular and specific matter: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

Please explain in a subsequent and ever more detailed post.
    The Chief Deputy had an officer take him around the jail to meet and talk to people without checking in with the Sanderson Sisters. Obviously it went amuck, amuck, amuck.

Unregistered

The Sanderson Sisters

Here's my take on "The Sanderson Sisters". They came in and cleaned up a mess left to them by an administration who was involved in watching/viewing inappropriate material on agency computers, an admin that put people in positions because they were "friends", an admin that only disciplined certain people. The Sanderson sisters have given everyone, regardless of gender, color, sexual preference the same opportunities to excel. They've allowed us to cross train in other areas (something never done by the previous admim), they started the process of advertising and interviewing for the various day jobs (something that was never done by the previous admin), acknowledging those of us who do good things and holding us accountable when we violate agency policy (something that was done only to a certain group of individuals by the previous admin), putting procedures in place to protect us from being sued. The Sanderson Sisters listen to our suggestions and most have been put in place (for those that haven't, we've been given a reason why i.e. budget, advice from the attorney, etc.) For those that don't like the changes, ask yourself why. Is it because they expect you to do the job that you were hired to do? Is it because you didn't do your job, got caught and got a few days off? Is it because you didn't get put on the shift that you wanted? Is it because you're disgruntled because we went back to rotating shifts? Do you even understand why that was a good decision? Me personally, I was on days. I'm not a fan of rotating, but I do understand why it was in the best interest of the agency. The Sanderson Sisters are the best thing that has happened to us in the last 7-8 years. Go sit down and talk to one of them, ask them anything, make a suggestion to make some type of positive changes. Don't understand why we're changing a certain practice? Go ask, you might just be surprised when you get an answer and actually understand why some changes have to be made. Now, having said all that.... If our agency is that bad and you're that unhappy, why are you still here? Go to FDOC, or Escambia, or Okaloosa.

Unregistered

amen

You are soooooooooooo right. I worked at the jail during years ago. If you were not a friend, you did not get the good jobs. Nothing was posted, it was all based on who they liked. I talk to people who still work there, no complaints from them on the sisters! If you were black or female you could hang it up, you were not going no where. I worked with certain people in the jail who complained all the time. If they got a raise it was not enough, if they were asked to do some work, it was always the same. You will always have a few on each shift that scream the loudest and do the least. Why don't you move on and attack someone who deserves it....

Unregistered

amuck

amuck, it that a redneck term? Just saying

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    amuck, it that a redneck term? Just saying
    No. It's from a movie. Hocus Pocus. The 3 witches are the Sanderson Sisters and they say amuck, amuck, amuck.

Unregistered

Nice

Hasn't everyone seen that movie? It's great.

Unregistered

Duras Sisters

I was actually thinking Ursla and B'Etor, the two Klingon sisters with the big boobs.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast