Wrong - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Wrong

Unregistered
    Are we sure this thread isn't about the LE side? I couldn't tell a difference because this is the same trash road deputies wine about and post on here. However, this does explain the mass exodus of COs leaving for the road.

Unregistered

Exodus

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are we sure this thread isn't about the LE side? I couldn't tell a difference because this is the same trash road deputies wine about and post on here. However, this does explain the mass exodus of COs leaving for the road.
    The jail has always had people wanting to go to the road. It comes and goes. I wouldn't say that the jail admin is the reason. But please, take them. Most won't be missed.

Unregistered

Silly

This is stupid. I worked there under THREE administrations. You people have no clue. The best administration was under RS who was a female. So that bs about not wanting to work under a female, y'all can go on with that. She was fair, didn't have her "pets" and would come into the pods to talk to people. If the chief deputy had come back and spoke to people THEN, it wouldn't have been a bunch of anti admin bs. That place was a family. Ask AL, KM, KH, KY and anybody else. The person was right. The head sister always been about people being on her "team". She used to tell us that. She would have her "folk" spy on other people and report to her. She would plot and if it was someone she wanted gone, she would do whatever to get them messed up. Then she kept folders on them. I know because she talked to me about it woman to woman. About how the place could be run better than by women. So it isn't men hating to work for a woman. It's a woman that feels that she's better than a man because she hated working for a man. Even though the unit 1 is a man, she still had her reign in the back. All of this is fact first hand. You can't know better until you have experienced the best. That administration under RS was the best. Some of y'all will say, well I have no problems. Maybe because you're the minorty. Do you think this post would have even existed if things were "right" back there? Heck naw! Then they talk about morale. Just like somebody broke it down to me. They don't know the difference between morals and morale. Leaders know how to promote morale. Like I said RS did it wonderfully as the administrator. Oh, let me address the sitting at home watching cameras. I was on shift when one of the sisters called the supervisor and asked the supervisor why this officer didn't spray the tables after lunch. The supervisor said they would handle it. The supervisor watched the camera. Then called the deputy. After the deputy explained why they didn't spray it, the supervisor understood and that was it. So YES it is a fact! We all know that most of these defense post is someone from admin. Especially the long one. Stop treating your staff like POS, stop playing favorites, stop lying-especially about the vote. LEAD! Take more leadership classes or something. You have such a messed up track record with not only your staff but your SUPERVISORS! Simply because of your "my way or the highway" reputation and screwing with people you don't want there. Stop making this about not wanting to work for a woman when a woman ran it the best. Head sister. You've talked to me personally about getting rid of people and plotting on people. Stop the foolishness.

Unregistered

Dumb!

This is stupid. I worked there under THREE administrations. You people have no clue. The best administration was under RS who was a female. So that bs about not wanting to work under a female, y'all can go on with that. She was fair, didn't have her "pets" and would come into the pods to talk to people. If the chief deputy had come back and spoke to people THEN, it wouldn't have been a bunch of anti admin bs. That place was a family. Ask AL, KM, KH, KY and anybody else. The person was right. The head sister always been about people being on her "team". She used to tell us that. She would have her "folk" spy on other people and report to her. She would plot and if it was someone she wanted gone, she would do whatever to get them messed up. Then she kept folders on them. I know because she talked to me about it woman to woman. About how the place could be run better than by women. So it isn't men hating to work for a woman. It's a woman that feels that she's better than a man because she hated working for a man. Even though the unit 1 is a man, she still had her reign in the back. All of this is fact first hand. You can't know better until you have experienced the best. That administration under RS was the best. Some of y'all will say, well I have no problems. Maybe because you're the minorty. Do you think this post would have even existed if things were "right" back there? Heck naw! Then they talk about morale. Just like somebody broke it down to me. They don't know the difference between morals and morale. Leaders know how to promote morale. Like I said RS did it wonderfully as the administrator. Oh, let me address the sitting at home watching cameras. I was on shift when one of the sisters called the supervisor and asked the supervisor why this officer didn't spray the tables after lunch. The supervisor said they would handle it. The supervisor watched the camera. Then called the deputy. After the deputy explained why they didn't spray it, the supervisor understood and that was it. So YES it is a fact! We all know that most of these defense post is someone from admin. Especially the long one. Stop treating your staff like POS, stop playing favorites, stop lying-especially about the vote. LEAD! Take more leadership classes or something. You have such a messed up track record with not only your staff but your SUPERVISORS! Simply because of your "my way or the highway" reputation and screwing with people you don't want there. Stop making this about not wanting to work for a woman when a woman ran it the best. Head sister. You've talked to me personally about getting rid of people and plotting on people. Stop the foolishness.
    I won't argue about that fact that RS was a great administrator. I worked there when she ran the place. I can tell you that I personally observed people talk crap about her. Basically the same things that people are saying now. We have not had a chief deputy under the current sheriff until BJ got that position, so there wouldn't have been one to come back to the jail. You complained about RS, PC, DW, WS and everyone else coming back there. First you say you want them to come to the pods, then when they do you complain. If you want to talk to admin, go up there and talk to them.

Now you talk about being on the head sisters team. I've heard her refer to her team, but on a positive note. A team of individuals who want to move the jail forward, a team of people who submit suggestions, a team of people who work together to make our jobs easier, a team of people who get involved. A team of people working toward a common goal.

There are enough of us stabbing each other in the back that they don't have to ask folks to spy. If you don't do your job, the inmates tell on you, we all know that.

Then you bring up the morals versus morales issue. I saw this same question in a previous post, what is your supervisor doing to improve morale? What are you doing? Answer is, nothing. Now, onto the morals..... what has the head sister done that is immoral? If you have knowledge, why haven't you filed a complaint? There is a way to do that.

If the head sister is "screwing" with people then why haven't they filed a complaint? Next thing you'll be saying is that she causes people to violate the policies and it's her fault that people don't do their job. Give me a break!

Unregistered
    The jail has always had people wanting to go to the road. It comes and goes. I wouldn't say that the jail admin is the reason. But please, take them. Most won't be missed.

Hey Hey hey..... Don't curse the road with bad detention deputies. We don't need another dumb@$$ out here.

Unregistered

Wink Funny

Hey Hey hey..... Don't curse the road with bad detention deputies. We don't need another dumb@$$ out here.
    LMAO! Don't forget lazy. If their running to the road its because they are lazy a$$e$ and putting it on the administration!

Unregistered

Point made

Pay attention to the part about showing favoritism. Admin is making our point daily. This is posted on the leo post about fixing issues. The person who wrote the dumb post....you are just spinning wheels. If admin wants to let those ready to go to the road go, then let them go if their soooo lazy. NOT! Because they are probably not and it's part of their petty retaliation game. Smh. Such poor leadership. Any who, the post.....enjoy!

Here's most of our take on Bob. This is his chance to show us something different that Hall. If Hall really endorse Bob and wants him to win then he has to give Bob free reign to make changes and address issues. Now until election, for most of us, is Bob's "trial" period. Without it, a lot of unhappy detention personnel, are going with Roper and going to sell their family and try to sell their friends on him. Several people have reached out to him and asked him about our issues and how he planned on handling it. He actually gave straight forward answers as to how he would handle it once he investigates or is given proof of an incident.

As for what's wrong. Sounds like some of the same things going on here on the leo side. Admin lying. To the deputies and then to unit 1. Creating double standards. Trying to write people up for a five o'clock shadow or females hair on their collars but two of the top admin persons hair is always on their collar and past that. They are sitting at home on Saturdays, watching the cameras in the jail, and calling in to tell a supervisor to yell at a deputy because they didn't see the deputy spray a table after lunch trays. REALLY!? They show favoritism. We had a female, Morris, that they made all kinds of provisions for so that she could go to nursing school. A male deputy just asked for the same exception since he is already in school doing prerequisites and he was flat out told no. That's what we face. If you're not a female or on their "I don't like you and you have pissed me off" list then you're screwed. If you're on that, "I like you and you haven't pissed me off and you will do whatever I say without question even if it is wrong " list, even if you're a male, then you're good. That goes to HR too. The dark head young girl over that. Now it has been proven detention admin lied to unit 1 about the vote saying that it was for going to rotating but they must have forgotten they sent out an email saying that it was to stay on fixed shifts. Nothing done. After that, this is where the HR girl comes in, the head detention admin person and the HR girl sends emails about how they are going to support Killam's lie. It was printed off and distributed. Posted in muster....etc. That's the crap we need fixed. I guess to include HR because it seems they are in concert with foolishness.

Unregistered

Sad

Reading all this crap about supervisors talking crap about their subordinates makes me disgusted. This entire agency from road to jail to admin to civilians has supervisors who talk crap about other employees and makes themselves look like douches. You are supposed to be setting a example but you lower yourselves to be "friendly" with your people but really your just a-holes. Have some friggin dignity and not lower yourselves to complaining and backstabbing like everyone else seems to do.

Set an example and be a real leader. We have very few here.

Unregistered
    Why is our shifts so ****ed up? I can't tell if I'm coming or going? This working mids then days and mids again has me feeling like I'm strung up by my neck and swinging in the wind. Who's dumbass idea was this? Fml

Amuck Amuck

Hocus Pokus in the Butt

Thank the Sanderson Sisters for their wisdom. But if you notice, they are totally unaffected by their own stupidity. Can you say "DOUBLE STANDARD?"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast