Why is BG withholding resignation announcement
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Why is BG withholding resignation announcement

So can anyone say why BG has not posted the "resignation while under investigation" of his favorite deputy (SL) who he said deserved a second chance. Now she has gotten involved in a road rage incident and pointed her gun at the people and lied about it. Did he simply tell her to resign so there was no IA investigation initiated therefore he would not have to announce it. I think he is intentionally withholding the information so it doesn't get out since he was scrutinized so much about hiring her in the first place. Any other person fired or resigned under investigation is posted before day's end, but not this one. Could it be because he is hoping it will just go away without anyone asking questions about it since he vouched for her being such a good person who deserved that second chance. There was so much media regarding her background and he was questioned about his decision to hire her and he stood by her, but is he standing by her now or is he waiting for SAO to charge her so he can arrest her as well and make him look like a saint once again. Once again this just shows that the rules don't apply to him and he can do what he wants. Where is the transparency he speaks so highly of? What no long memo explaining his high ethical standards? How about it Bob please come up with a good explanation for this one, I can't wait to hear it. I would be curious to see what tests (poly, psych, etc...) he waived on her to hire her like he apparently has done with others.

Unregistered
    Another one of LuniTic 24's "Golden Children" falls to the wayside. What is going on with the North County B Eves deputies? They just can't be controlled!

Unregistered
    No press release, huh?! It's embarrassing and he doesn't want his political career blemished.

Gualtieri doesn't want to reveal the fact that he screwed up big time hiring her back. Her record and more recent actions showed that she has no business as a LEO. Gualtieri enforces agency policy giving preferential treatment to some while imposing draconian punishments on others.

http://bars.tampabay.com/news/public...d-past/2176949

Unregistered
    So does this mean that she is ineligible for rehire?

Unregistered
    I am sure he contacted her on the side and told her to simply resign that way he would not have to announce it, and face questions from the media and thus be embarrassed because he fought tooth and nail to say she is a good person and deserves a second chance, but what do you know he was WRONG. Guess he is not such a good judge of character. This is what he gets for interfering with the hiring process that was set up many years ago to weed out such people. This is not the first time and I am sure it will not be the last time he circumvents his own process to get someone he knows hired. If the media is smart and reads this thread they will question him as to why he was not transparent in this case and how he circumvented his hiring process to get her hired. Here you have a deputy off-duty pointing a gun at citizens and a complaint was received but no investigation was initiated, what a shock. Anyone else would not have been allowed to just resign, instead an investigation would have been initiated and the person would have to resign under investigation then he would have posted it and after they are arrested he would have had a Grady Judd press conference to show how tough he is on all, but not in this case. Oh my bad Grady Judd stands up for his people until it is proven they actually did something wrong. Bob is just about the media coverage. As like others he is being selective with either discipline or the lack of press releases so as not to embarrass him or his friend. He is just full of integrity, oh when it suits him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am sure he contacted her on the side and told her to simply resign that way he would not have to announce it, and face questions from the media and thus be embarrassed because he fought tooth and nail to say she is a good person and deserves a second chance, but what do you know he was WRONG. Guess he is not such a good judge of character. This is what he gets for interfering with the hiring process that was set up many years ago to weed out such people. This is not the first time and I am sure it will not be the last time he circumvents his own process to get someone he knows hired. If the media is smart and reads this thread they will question him as to why he was not transparent in this case and how he circumvented his hiring process to get her hired. Here you have a deputy off-duty pointing a gun at citizens and a complaint was received but no investigation was initiated, what a shock. Anyone else would not have been allowed to just resign, instead an investigation would have been initiated and the person would have to resign under investigation then he would have posted it and after they are arrested he would have had a Grady Judd press conference to show how tough he is on all, but not in this case. Oh my bad Grady Judd stands up for his people until it is proven they actually did something wrong. Bob is just about the media coverage. As like others he is being selective with either discipline or the lack of press releases so as not to embarrass him or his friend. He is just full of integrity, oh when it suits him.
    Why would a reporter need to read anything here's? Mike Peasley P.I. has the Times (Slimes) on speed dial from 2012. Along with the dirty Rice Mice who lost in 2012 and never recovered from the. changes. .........

Unregistered
    Why would a reporter need to read anything here's? Mike Peasley P.I. has the Times (Slimes) on speed dial from 2012. Along with the dirty Rice Mice who lost in 2012 and never recovered from the. changes. .........
    Because Gualtieri will not release this embarrassing info to the media. The Rice Mice had nothing to do with Gualtieri hiring a bad applicant with a lousy LEO work history. His handling of this incident proves once again that he lacks the integrity which he always demands of his subordinates.

Unregistered
    Because Gualtieri will not release this embarrassing info to the media. The Rice Mice had nothing to do with Gualtieri hiring a bad applicant with a lousy LEO work history. His handling of this incident proves once again that he lacks the integrity which he always demands of his subordinates.
    Who says he "will not release" something. Who asked and he said no? Everything that goes on is a public record how cud he not release it. If you want it ask an I'm sure you will get it. Wait the facts don't matter just your venomous lies and BS. Glad you got this forum cause you ain't got nothing else.

Unregistered
    Who says he "will not release" something. Who asked and he said no? Everything that goes on is a public record how cud he not release it. If you want it ask an I'm sure you will get it. Wait the facts don't matter just your venomous lies and BS. Glad you got this forum cause you ain't got nothing else.
    Thanks Sean

Unregistered
    It's public record when the case is not an active investigation and maybe someone can tell me but did the almighty refer agg assault charges on his ex BFF.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast