Why is BG withholding resignation announcement - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gualtieri could get some political play out of the Biddle test cheating resignation but he created the Langlais debacle so he looks like a moron for hiring her. No press conference because Gualtieri wants the Langlais incident buried ASAP.

Yup sure did Goober. The Sheriff created the Langlais incident. He told her to pull a gun and lie. He told the Biddle to hand out the FTO exam and the idiot he gave it to that is was a good idea to give it to all the other morons and then lie about it. I have seen the Sheriff cut people breaks and you people complain cause he is to hard on people and cause he cuts em breaks. Sounds like a bunch a sour grapes to me. I guess under your regime nobody wud get a break for nothing and slam everyone. Unless you are squeaky clean and never had a beer when you were 19, never did a 17YO when you were 19, and only lived at home with mommy till you got hired then no job for you. Wait you complain about that to cause then all they hire are wet behind the ears Publix clerks. STFU people and get a life.

Unregistered
    Yup sure did Goober. The Sheriff created the Langlais incident. He told her to pull a gun and lie. He told the Biddle to hand out the FTO exam and the idiot he gave it to that is was a good idea to give it to all the other morons and then lie about it. I have seen the Sheriff cut people breaks and you people complain cause he is to hard on people and cause he cuts em breaks. Sounds like a bunch a sour grapes to me. I guess under your regime nobody wud get a break for nothing and slam everyone. Unless you are squeaky clean and never had a beer when you were 19, never did a 17YO when you were 19, and only lived at home with mommy till you got hired then no job for you. Wait you complain about that to cause then all they hire are wet behind the ears Publix clerks. STFU people and get a life.
    Gualtieri gives breaks to his favorites and slams everyone else, especially the jail staff. He seems to have a strong dislike for them. The playing field is not level and that's what kills morale and work ethic. Everybody sees what is happening and gets a lousy attitude. We need competent leadership for the agency in order to acknowledge and start devising solutions to real problems. Most of all, agency employees should be confident that they will be treated equally and objectively at all times by all their supervisors and command level staff.

Unregistered
    Gualtieri gives breaks to his favorites and slams everyone else, especially the jail staff. He seems to have a strong dislike for them. The playing field is not level and that's what kills morale and work ethic. Everybody sees what is happening and gets a lousy attitude. We need competent leadership for the agency in order to acknowledge and start devising solutions to real problems. Most of all, agency employees should be confident that they will be treated equally and objectively at all times by all their supervisors and command level staff.
    Maybe some jail guards just do really stupid stuff. When Patrol does stupid stuff they get dinged it is just that jail guards do really dumb things. I guess it is ok for jail guards to just not to do there checks and the one coming out next week where jail guards did not do there inmate counts just cause they did not feel like it. I guess Bob should ignore that and say nice jail guard you are all great and give to a star on your report card cause he should not ever ding a jail guard. You are really stupid to say the crap you do. Please quit.

Unregistered
    Maybe some jail guards just do really stupid stuff. When Patrol does stupid stuff they get dinged it is just that jail guards do really dumb things. I guess it is ok for jail guards to just not to do there checks and the one coming out next week where jail guards did not do there inmate counts just cause they did not feel like it. I guess Bob should ignore that and say nice jail guard you are all great and give to a star on your report card cause he should not ever ding a jail guard. You are really stupid to say the crap you do. Please quit.
    He doesn't like the jail people because you were mean to him when he first got hired at PCSO. Remember, he was a turn key before transferring over.

Unregistered
    Well I see Bobs cheerleader is back. You see this is what Bob has representing him on the site. Bunch of punks who have gotten special positions and promotions. You see this department is so micromanaged no one can make a decisions without fear of reprisals. Just FYI Bob knew about her past and if he will ever admit it was told not to hire her. So yes cheerleader he owns this one. Now you stfu .

Unregistered
    He doesn't like the jail people because you were mean to him when he first got hired at PCSO. Remember, he was a turn key before transferring over.
    Gualtieri sucked as a jail guard. Plus he was an obnoxious know-it-all with less than one year on duty. Then he found his niche in Patrol and became the shinning star of the agency. We don't know how good we have it with Gualtieri as Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Much to do about nothing. Not the first Sheriff to hire a friend of the family. Yes there were red flags and he ignored them and probably overrode reccomendations but its his prerogative. Lord knows this agency is full of hires that were given preferential treatment that worked out well, occasionally they don't, this is one of those.

Unregistered
    Much to do about nothing. Not the first Sheriff to hire a friend of the family. Yes there were red flags and he ignored them and probably overrode reccomendations but its his prerogative. Lord knows this agency is full of hires that were given preferential treatment that worked out well, occasionally they don't, this is one of those.
    Name 1 that worked out well.

Unregistered
    Bigger question is why wasn't she arrested? Or is that gonna be a future news conference? That might explain some things?

Unregistered
    That's a excellent question.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast