Why is BG withholding resignation announcement - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Bob. I cheated on my SAT test. Can I get a second chance and be a deputy? Pretty please? I will hold a campaign sign for you and steal everyone else's signs who run against you. I will also put hand sanitizer in other deputies coffee as well. I am a great hire, just need a second chance like you always preach about.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bob. I cheated on my SAT test. Can I get a second chance and be a deputy? Pretty please? I will hold a campaign sign for you and steal everyone else's signs who run against you. I will also put hand sanitizer in other deputies coffee as well. I am a great hire, just need a second chance like you always preach about.
    If someone put hand sanitizer in Gualtieri's coffee or stole his election signs do you think he'd fire them?! After all, everyone deserves a second chance.

Unregistered
    It made the newspaper today! She's sig20 and will always be!!!
    Big B defends her at the end... be sure to read it.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...cident/2265156

Unregistered
    So she resigned Monday under investigation but it was kept quiet until Friday, why is that? Every other person that resigns under investigation or gets fired is posted on the website and announced even before the member is off the premises, but this one still is not on the IA site? Again why would that be? Bob purposely was trying to avoid this getting out so he would not have to answer to it. Sure it is all public record as are all the other resignations if someone were to ask, but all the resignation under investigation are posted. So this just demonstrates that Bob will cover for his friends and demean the ones who are not. Think that's selective favoritism and deceiving others which I recall he says is an integrity flaw, oh! But apparently not for him. Explain that one Bob!

Unregistered
    So she resigned Monday under investigation but it was kept quiet until Friday, why is that? Every other person that resigns under investigation or gets fired is posted on the website and announced even before the member is off the premises, but this one still is not on the IA site? Again why would that be? Bob purposely was trying to avoid this getting out so he would not have to answer to it. Sure it is all public record as are all the other resignations if someone were to ask, but all the resignation under investigation are posted. So this just demonstrates that Bob will cover for his friends and demean the ones who are not. Think that's selective favoritism and deceiving others which I recall he says is an integrity flaw, oh! But apparently not for him. Explain that one Bob!
    Gualtieri used very bad judgment by hiring her and it bit him on the azz. Now he is just covering up this incident to protect his own political skin. They are trying to figure out on how to spin this one to minimize the damage. Cronyism, favoritism, cover-ups, nepotism, are all how Gualtieri runs the agency.

Unregistered
    Thee was no IA sweetheart that's why there was nothing to post. Get over yourself. Can't post something on the IA site when there is nothing to post. Loser. Read the Times fish wrapper it explains it for all to see. He ain't hiding nothing. YOu are a joke or actuall a disgruntled loser.

Unregistered
    Lying again! When are we going to start firing people just for lying? Cant believe that anybody that does can do this job in any capacity if they cant tell the truth!

Unregistered

Cool

Lying again! When are we going to start firing people just for lying? Cant believe that anybody that does can do this job in any capacity if they cant tell the truth!
    Former Major TP here. Can I have my job back? Seems like my lie wasn't nearly as bad as the lies going on here lately.

Unregistered
    Thee was no IA sweetheart that's why there was nothing to post. Get over yourself. Can't post something on the IA site when there is nothing to post. Loser. Read the Times fish wrapper it explains it for all to see. He ain't hiding nothing. YOu are a joke or actuall a disgruntled loser.
    There wasn't an IA in the test scandal either, yet Biddle was dragged thru the mud and a press conference was scheduled within 2hrs of his resignation.

Unregistered
    There wasn't an IA in the test scandal either, yet Biddle was dragged thru the mud and a press conference was scheduled within 2hrs of his resignation.
    Gualtieri could get some political play out of the Biddle test cheating resignation but he created the Langlais debacle so he looks like a moron for hiring her. No press conference because Gualtieri wants the Langlais incident buried ASAP.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast