Laberdesky to take top job at Fort Meyers PD

Unregistered

Laberdesky to take top job at Fort Meyers PD

according to the Naples Tribune.

Unregistered
    Apparently, they want him to fix their SWAT Team. Was Ron ever a SWAT CO here? I thought he was. Can anyone advise.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    according to the Naples Tribune.
    Here we go again. ANOTHER chief's job for Ronnie. He won't take it! As always. He can't wear the big boy pants. He'll make the claim, he gave it to someone else. like all the other chief jobs, the D/C here and so many others. Hey Ron, why you still applying for these jobs, if you got your drop extended and your going to be the next D/C here? Why leave? look how much you could have coming from the 1% fund and over 100k a year in retirement? Your so full of shit. Drama queen

Unregistered
    Here we go again. ANOTHER chief's job for Ronnie. He won't take it! As always. He can't wear the big boy pants. He'll make the claim, he gave it to someone else. like all the other chief jobs, the D/C here and so many others. Hey Ron, why you still applying for these jobs, if you got your drop extended and your going to be the next D/C here? Why leave? look how much you could have coming from the 1% fund and over 100k a year in retirement? Your so full of shit. Drama queen
    I going to fix their SWAT team. AT EASE Sailor. That's an order!

Unregistered
    How long were you the SWAT commander here?

Unregistered
    Ok ranger Rick. What do you know about SWAT or any other direct action unit? Come on cookie, give up these pipe dreams of all the LIES. You tell about your military pass and what you done here. All you are is a suck up. That's gotten credit for others work. Cause you can and only can talk a line of bullshit like nobody else here. Dude your a fake and wannabe. Trying to live the life of other, real true military people. Funny, with all the lies and crap you been posting here. Others from other agencies been reading your posts and reply's. Interesting isn't it?

Unregistered
    Ok ranger Rick. What do you know about SWAT or any other direct action unit? Come on cookie, give up these pipe dreams of all the LIES. You tell about your military pass and what you done here. All you are is a suck up. That's gotten credit for others work. Cause you can and only can talk a line of bullshit like nobody else here. Dude your a fake and wannabe. Trying to live the life of other, real true military people. Funny, with all the lies and crap you been posting here. Others from other agencies been reading your posts and reply's. Interesting isn't it?
    From fort Benning to ft. Meyers. I cooked paella for the jump master. I am CURAHEE from 20,000 leagues under the sea. Come by my office so I can personally change your days off.

Unregistered
    From fort Benning to ft. Meyers. I cooked paella for the jump master. I am CURAHEE from 20,000 leagues under the sea. Come by my office so I can personally change your days off.
    Oh I see you were the jump masters little do boy. So to make you feel all important, they gave you a set of master wings. You didn't earned. maybe that's why it's not listed on your DD-214. You were an honorary member. You know like the chicks here, when they bang a few swat guys. They get a shirt. That's how you got your wings. Well Ron, that explains a lot. With the military being all this don't ask, don't tell. Since we never asked, you did tell. So your elite military uniform was knee pads and maybe sometimes elbow pads, when you were down on a four, instead of leaning over a table. Yes, I say Ft Myers needs your sort of special help . It's not far from queerwater, Florida. Remember Ron, their can film what's going on in those parks overthere. Stay out of Pinellas County, Tampa. You'll make the news and twitter So explain. How a cook off a sub. Can cook as many meals as you claim to have for all the elite units in the U.S Army? seems by the way you talk and bullshit. You spend more time on land. Then in your sub. Well I trust you won't leave again. Seems you say and do this. When they start interviewing top level positions here. Maybe trying to get your pecker buddy at C.H. to say I can't lost that sweet white ass. I just got it broken in and don't have time to get another trained and you run down the woman here that are doing it on their backs, while at the same time, your doing in on your belly and knees too. That's why you think your so special! Your the only male here, that's sucked and got butt ****ed. His way to the top. You truly are special. Ronal this is very important never for get this! He who enters man won't enter haven! That's why your short live here is by all accounts, according to you GREAT. Cause come the ever after ( which is for ever ) you'll be Satan's *****!

Unregistered
    Oh I see you were the jump masters little do boy. So to make you feel all important, they gave you a set of master wings. You didn't earned. maybe that's why it's not listed on your DD-214. You were an honorary member. You know like the chicks here, when they bang a few swat guys. They get a shirt. That's how you got your wings. Well Ron, that explains a lot. With the military being all this don't ask, don't tell. Since we never asked, you did tell. So your elite military uniform was knee pads and maybe sometimes elbow pads, when you were down on a four, instead of leaning over a table. Yes, I say Ft Myers needs your sort of special help . It's not far from queerwater, Florida. Remember Ron, their can film what's going on in those parks overthere. Stay out of Pinellas County, Tampa. You'll make the news and twitter So explain. How a cook off a sub. Can cook as many meals as you claim to have for all the elite units in the U.S Army? seems by the way you talk and bullshit. You spend more time on land. Then in your sub. Well I trust you won't leave again. Seems you say and do this. When they start interviewing top level positions here. Maybe trying to get your pecker buddy at C.H. to say I can't lost that sweet white ass. I just got it broken in and don't have time to get another trained and you run down the woman here that are doing it on their backs, while at the same time, your doing in on your belly and knees too. That's why you think your so special! Your the only male here, that's sucked and got butt ****ed. His way to the top. You truly are special. Ronal this is very important never for get this! He who enters man won't enter haven! That's why your short live here is by all accounts, according to you GREAT. Cause come the ever after ( which is for ever ) you'll be Satan's *****!
    I will have the toughest Comostat on the east coast. Hell, I wrote the book on successful Compstat strategies. Ma. lynch asked me about some of these strategies yesterday at a power lunch at Capital Grille on Brickell... Which by the way has much for crime than Allapattah.