True IUPA Supporter

Uniformed Deputy

True IUPA Supporter

Jeff, I just want to take a second to thank you and your organization for taking the fecal waste (pba) and flushing down the toilet, sending them to the sewage refinery, where they belong.

Here is just a little constructive criticism I would like to pass along to you. I will curtail my feelings, so this post doesn't get erased by the Moderator.

1) You are our new union president. The pba is gone and in the wind. They can huff and puff, but you are in charge now.

2) For decades, the pba and their specialized and privileged bso board of directors have destroyed ant kind of resemblance of unit for their own benefits. That's why the small majority have supported such a dysfunctional group of leaders.

3) They made comments about your mom. Take the gloves off and knock them out for good!

You have the uniformed members, who are the heavy majority, supporting you. To hell with these specialized units. Here are some contractual items that, if they would change, would start to unite the rank and file as time moves along.

1) Go with the raises across the board and get rid of that ridiculous supplemental pay.

2) Get the 10 hours shifts for the guys that truly deserve it, road patrol. Crimes aren't committed on the overnights, holidays, or weekends? Every specialized unit should have detectives working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. To hell with that call out nonsense. If they don't like, back to the road they could go.

3) Done size these specialized units and flood the streets with zone coverage. Viper units, district level anti crime, etc.

4) Phase out this part time nonsense and make a county wide, full time unit, where deputies are trained in swat, dive, dogs, bombs, etc. Cross train them. This way you get the best of the best.

5) Get rid of the 3 hour call out. If a deputy has court on their day off, have them go 10-8 on the air, 10-6 court. Here is the catch. No 3 hours. Give us a minimal of 8 hours of o.t, but when we are finished with court, we have the choice of going 10-7, or 10-8 in a zone for the remainder of 8 hours. That includes district C.I too. They can put on the bag on their day off and help cover the road, transport prisoners for on duty C.I, etc.

I have a few other ideas. The agency will save a lot of money and allow the proper raises we deserve.

P.S
    I think Sgt. E should be put on Alpha shift with Thursday, Friday's, and Saturday off. And his relations should be put on Bravo shift with Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday's off. This way Sgt. E have something to complain about.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Uniformed Deputy View Post
    Jeff, I just want to take a second to thank you and your organization for taking the fecal waste (pba) and flushing down the toilet, sending them to the sewage refinery, where they belong.

Here is just a little constructive criticism I would like to pass along to you. I will curtail my feelings, so this post doesn't get erased by the Moderator.

1) You are our new union president. The pba is gone and in the wind. They can huff and puff, but you are in charge now.

2) For decades, the pba and their specialized and privileged bso board of directors have destroyed ant kind of resemblance of unit for their own benefits. That's why the small majority have supported such a dysfunctional group of leaders.

3) They made comments about your mom. Take the gloves off and knock them out for good!

You have the uniformed members, who are the heavy majority, supporting you. To hell with these specialized units. Here are some contractual items that, if they would change, would start to unite the rank and file as time moves along.

1) Go with the raises across the board and get rid of that ridiculous supplemental pay.

2) Get the 10 hours shifts for the guys that truly deserve it, road patrol. Crimes aren't committed on the overnights, holidays, or weekends? Every specialized unit should have detectives working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. To hell with that call out nonsense. If they don't like, back to the road they could go.

3) Done size these specialized units and flood the streets with zone coverage. Viper units, district level anti crime, etc.

4) Phase out this part time nonsense and make a county wide, full time unit, where deputies are trained in swat, dive, dogs, bombs, etc. Cross train them. This way you get the best of the best.

5) Get rid of the 3 hour call out. If a deputy has court on their day off, have them go 10-8 on the air, 10-6 court. Here is the catch. No 3 hours. Give us a minimal of 8 hours of o.t, but when we are finished with court, we have the choice of going 10-7, or 10-8 in a zone for the remainder of 8 hours. That includes district C.I too. They can put on the bag on their day off and help cover the road, transport prisoners for on duty C.I, etc.

I have a few other ideas. The agency will save a lot of money and allow the proper raises we deserve.

P.S
    I think Sgt. E should be put on Alpha shift with Thursday, Friday's, and Saturday off. And his relations should be put on Bravo shift with Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday's off. This way Sgt. E have something to complain about.

Hilarious!!!

Unregisteredytr

This person obviously knows something

P.S

The person who wrote this is definetly not an original BSO person, they're to union smart. I have a feeling I know who this is. This is written with a true Union fairness mentality.

Unregistered

This guy wrote the IUPA playbook

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredytr View Post
    The person who wrote this is definetly not an original BSO person, they're to union smart. I have a feeling I know who this is. This is written with a true Union fairness mentality.
    Plus he was worried about his post being erased? Please. He knows IUPA's got this (LEO) board so his crap isn't going anywhere. I would suggest this guy take his grievances and ideas to an IUPA meeting but-
    HAHAHA! Exactly!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Plus he was worried about his post being erased? Please. He knows IUPA's got this (LEO) board so his crap isn't going anywhere. I would suggest this guy take his grievances and ideas to an IUPA meeting but-
    HAHAHA! Exactly!
    No meeting necessary. Jeff, take care of the backbone of the agency. Road Patrol!

Remember back in 2008, when the pba put the 12 hour shifts to a vote. They promised us 10 hour shifts, but the true president of the pba, al lamberti, didn't want them. Lahiff, Leiner, and company stated at a board of directors meeting to keep putting it to a vote, these assholes will eventually give up. Every time we voted for 10 hour shifts, they would put it to another vote. In fact Lahiff said that one of the votes was to see if the members wanted to vote. Then came all these crazy 12 hour shift combinations. Then the specialized board of director's stated lamberti and bso didn't have the software to implement the 10 hour shifts.

You have our back Jeff!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No meeting necessary. Jeff, take care of the backbone of the agency. Road Patrol!

Remember back in 2008, when the pba put the 12 hour shifts to a vote. They promised us 10 hour shifts, but the true president of the pba, al lamberti, didn't want them. Lahiff, Leiner, and company stated at a board of directors meeting to keep putting it to a vote, these assholes will eventually give up. Every time we voted for 10 hour shifts, they would put it to another vote. In fact Lahiff said that one of the votes was to see if the members wanted to vote. Then came all these crazy 12 hour shift combinations. Then the specialized board of director's stated lamberti and bso didn't have the software to implement the 10 hour shifts.

You have our back Jeff!
    Found out yesterday that the courthouse will be going to 10 hour shifts soon.

Unregistered

P.S
    Who ever wrote this is a total douche.
    Especially the part about the court.

Here is a question, what if a district has the majority of the alpha shift in traffic court and with your logic, they can go home or go 10-8 after court.

Let's say they go 10-8, who covers the alpha shift genius.