Laberdesky from Miami Police to Take Helm - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I already interviewed and was told my greatness was really needed. I made a soufflé for Noriega during just cause. I also free dived to the bottom of the Mariannas Trench but got the Benz coming back up. Google my name. I am what Robert peel dreamed of. And hey.... HEY.... I got your back.
    Dude we don't want you to have our back. Your the type of guy that wouldn't even give a reach around when your screwing someone over or just screwing. Someone posted on here to check Miami's forum and some of us have. Seems your a joke to most of your own fellow officers. You worked with for years. We have enough drama and problems here. We don't need more. Most of what you been posting about yourself is nothing but crap. If anything, you have some serious mental problems. Get help!

Unregistered
    The is a Laburdursky live fest going on right now on the MPD thread.

Unregistered
    The is a Laburdursky live fest going on right now on the MPD thread.

Couldn't be worse that what we have here. Seems to me he will fit in just fine if he gets the job.

Unregistered
    Laburdursky may be asked to fill the newly vacant seat on the US Supreme Court. It's all over the news.

Unregistered
    Dude we don't want you to have our back. Your the type of guy that wouldn't even give a reach around when your screwing someone over or just screwing. Someone posted on here to check Miami's forum and some of us have. Seems your a joke to most of your own fellow officers. You worked with for years. We have enough drama and problems here. We don't need more. Most of what you been posting about yourself is nothing but crap. If anything, you have some serious mental problems. Get help!
    The only joke is your SWAT team, but I'm going to change that once I become chief. The team guys will have to attend the City of Miami Police Department SWAT school if they want to stay on. My guess is that 3/4 of the current team will get cut, but no worries we will build a better team whose members actually have to be qualified to wear the SWAT pin.

Unregistered

Cool

And don't forget the cool tattoo.

Unregistered
    And don't forget the cool tattoo.
    I don't know about that one. Miami PD has one of the best SWAT teams in Florida and non of the 30 team guys have a "SWAT" tattoo. SWAT is not the Marines or Seals and real SWAT cops know that, so tattoos are for the wanabes that are on joke teams and want to act like bad ass operators because they lack confidence in their tactical capabilities.

Unregistered
    I don't know about that one. Miami PD has one of the best SWAT teams in Florida and non of the 30 team guys have a "SWAT" tattoo. SWAT is not the Marines or Seals and real SWAT cops know that, so tattoos are for the wanabes that are on joke teams and want to act like bad ass operators because they lack confidence in their tactical capabilities.
    I guess you dont know Miami PD officers. I know several officers that have not just the swat tattoo, but also have Miami PD badge tattoo on their back! And let's be honest, Miami cops are corrupted.

Unregistered
    Fmpd swat is a joke, glorified warrant squad that takes people just because they beed to fill slots, not because they deserve to be on the team

Real Cop
    I guess you dont know Miami PD officers. I know several officers that have not just the swat tattoo, but also have Miami PD badge tattoo on their back! And let's be honest, Miami cops are corrupted.
    Corrupted??? I know your butt hurt for being called out on how pathetic your police department is, but most cops at Miami PD are ethical. You Ft. Myers cops wouldn't last one day in the Liberty City or Overtown areas of Miami.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast