Cam and Beyonce - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cam and Beyonce

Unregistered
    You don't need the PBA. You don't need the chief. Just don't work it. The media will pick up on it. Believe me.

Unregistered
    You need especially black Leo leaders to speak out against this. They don't!

Unregistered
    Because they're cowards and also have chips on their shoulders. Prove me otherwise.

Unregistered

Cam & Beyoncé

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When black Chiefs don't defend blue first, they are just getting over and laughing all the way to the bank.
    Sad to know you think this way. I hope you don't work for my agency.

Unregistered

Cam & Beyoncé

PBA and the membership needs to send a strong message to the community and Beyonce that we will not stand for this and to boycott all off-duty jobs associated with her. Make the department adjust, but under no circumstances should anyone sign up to work those jobs.

Just like when NYPD turned their backs on their mayor, we need to unite and send a clear message that TPD does not stand for this.
    Each officer that showed such contempt and disrespect for the office of the Mayor NYC while in uniform and on duty should be disciplined.* When you don this badge and uniform you take an oath not to any particular political party, individual or platform, but to the citizens of that jurisdiction in which you serve.* If you want to make political statements publicly, become a politician or an activist.* The ranks of law enforcement is no place for you.

Unregistered

cam and Beyoncé

You need especially black Leo leaders to speak out against this. They don't!
    Speak out against what? You have yet to articulate exactly what you are opposed to...the wearing of the berets, the dance moves, the costumes, the music? What about a SuperBowl half time performance frightens you so?

Unregistered

in

It in the news today them sayin we have plenty of time to fill the spots that no one took. Do not take the money and we should speak loud on every board of the concerts going cities and tell other cities don't take the pay . Go call your boys b.

Unregistered
    Speak out against what? You have yet to articulate exactly what you are opposed to...the wearing of the berets, the dance moves, the costumes, the music? What about a SuperBowl half time performance frightens you so?
    Nothing about her ridiculous performance frightens any of us. It's the message behind the performance that is very disturbing. When people of such influence take a stand on a false narrative, it creates a problem. Law enforcement is dealing with this terrible thinking by the weak minded that we are the problem. That has been the president's message, Beyonce message, and any other fool who sits in a position of power or influence with the same mind set. The last Democratic debate was full of problems with the police. All while 8 cops died within the last week in a half. This black lives matter crap and free this criminal or justice for that criminal is a real problem. People are still thinking hands up don't shoot really happened. Sorry, it never happened, but people still want to fuel that lie. The small little black lives matter protest at the State Fair was a test in the response of the police. I assure you, that group will be around when Beyonce is here. The message needs to be loud and clear to Beyonce. I'm betting she hears it now, especially since she hires retired cops on her security detail. Don't worry, it will be staffed. But people in high positions need to be careful about threatening the cops not being invited back to Ray Jay for details. That has lawsuit written all over it and the PBA better step up about that. What is really frightening is you are probably voting for Sanders or Clinton.

Unregistered
    It is starting to make local news, national is next.

Unregistered
    Don't kid yourself, that halftime show was a racial/political in your face that stuck out a middle finger to most of this Country. Wanna talk about crime and who is committing it in every major city in this Country? I didn't think so.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast