Cam and Beyonce
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cam and Beyonce

Unregistered

Cam and Beyonce

Another Superbowl in the books. Most of the week, Cam implies that people don't like him because they are racist... Then decides maybe that's not the case......I'm sure somebody didn't want him pissing on the big game. Superman has a horrible game. Now Superman comes off as a punk in the news conference. Cam is number one however, he is the first Superbowl losing QB to show his ass after the game. Also the first black QB after a Superbowl to show his ass! So he covered being the first to do both. Beyoncé managed to do her anti cop/ activist thing while doing her normal in your face gyrations. Pre game, patriotic, jet fly overs, pride in Country. Half time, cultural rot, what a contrast.

Unregistered
    Agreed.

Dam shame.

Unregistered
    If Beyoncé is performing in Tampa do what the cops in other cities are doing. Do not take the off duty.

Unregistered
    An example can be made if the police would unite. I'm in. Hurt em' in the pocketbook. I doubt anyone gives a shit though.

Unregistered
    What about the fact that Cam the smoke didn't remove his hoodie and refused to remove his robbery ski mask he rolls onto the top of his head that he wears under his helmet during the National Anthem.

As far as Beyonce. Why do black women do everything they can to turn their skin color as white as possible? I can live with her performance because she knows if her skin was darker, LOL.

Hey Bey, you can scrub as hard as you want.......

Unregistered
    I normally work the stadium and will not for that racist POS....

Unregistered
    Hey we got a black Chief, I'm sure he will be the first to condemn this anti cop crap and call her out on this divisive song and video

Unregistered
    Start the protest. Dont work the stadium.

Unregistered
    April 29th. Don't work it.

Unregistered
    All of this while the Mayor is on the campaign trail with Hilliary.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast