IUPA wants more Full Release positions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

IUPA wants more Full Release positions

Once Jeff is done selling you on lies that everyone will be getting a 7% raise, he's going to be asking you for more Full Release positions. He's already mentioned it in negotiations. Yes that's right, so not only will we be paying and donating our time for Jeff to send out emails that aren't factual, soon you'll have Jason and the other guy wanting to do nothing as well on our dime.

I'll leave the other guy alone because I don't know much about him other than he got skipped over so many times last Sergeants test so he must not be anything special but then again neither are the other 2. Jeff spent all day at the Port driving around passing out PERC cards and convincing people to switch. All while on duty. When he wasn't at his toll booth that is. Jason, who's been kicked out of 2 districts before he went to the Port during his short career just rides Jeff coat tails. Sits in negotiations and doesn't say a thing. Command thinks he's a moron.

All part of their scheme to do nothing. Let's give back a ton of money so we can let them sit around and do nothing. Bernie Bell for prez.....time to start thinking about who we can replace them with.

Unregistered

Are you kidding me?

Hold on. So these clowns that are preaching they want everyone to be equal and nobody deserves more than the next deputy want to be different than the rest of us? What makes them better than us 10-65ing everyday??? Maybe they got used to doing nothing at the port so they want and even cushier job? If they really represented us, they should volunteer to work midnights in 1124 zone. Complete garbage. Where's the survey for this one????

Unregistered
    So they have a little over half the members the PBA had and they need two full release people??? I'd love to see the justification for this one.

Unregistered

Confused.

Can someone explain what a full release position is. Sorry

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once Jeff is done selling you on lies that everyone will be getting a 7% raise, he's going to be asking you for more Full Release positions. He's already mentioned it in negotiations. Yes that's right, so not only will we be paying and donating our time for Jeff to send out emails that aren't factual, soon you'll have Jason and the other guy wanting to do nothing as well on our dime.

I'll leave the other guy alone because I don't know much about him other than he got skipped over so many times last Sergeants test so he must not be anything special but then again neither are the other 2. Jeff spent all day at the Port driving around passing out PERC cards and convincing people to switch. All while on duty. When he wasn't at his toll booth that is. Jason, who's been kicked out of 2 districts before he went to the Port during his short career just rides Jeff coat tails. Sits in negotiations and doesn't say a thing. Command thinks he's a moron.

All part of their scheme to do nothing. Let's give back a ton of money so we can let them sit around and do nothing. Bernie Bell for prez.....time to start thinking about who we can replace them with.
    JZ is about to get promoted

Unregistered
    JZ is about to get promoted
    To where? Captain of the face wort squad?

Unregistered
    Zehler is going to get promoted? He's a complete moron! Well I guess that's what you get when you have to reach into the 30's from the list once all the talent is gone. Dude got kicked out of 2 districts due to his incompetence and got banished to the Port. He has no clue about law enforcement and now he's gonna have to tell people what to do? I was on a scene where he showed up as an IUPA rep and believe me, a compete disaster. Maybe they'll skip over him from here on out like they did *****. If not, I feel bad for whatever district has to deal with him. No wonder he's fighting to be detached full time. He would never pass probation as a new Sgt.

Unregistered

Wow, the PBA is really posting some negative comments these days post election!!

Unregistered
    Wow, the PBA is really posting some negative comments these days post election!!
    Always the PBA.....never anyone who thinks IUPA is garbage. Own it IUPA.....junk

Unregistered
    Zehler is going to get promoted? He's a complete moron! Well I guess that's what you get when you have to reach into the 30's from the list once all the talent is gone. Dude got kicked out of 2 districts due to his incompetence and got banished to the Port. He has no clue about law enforcement and now he's gonna have to tell people what to do? I was on a scene where he showed up as an IUPA rep and believe me, a compete disaster. Maybe they'll skip over him from here on out like they did *****. If not, I feel bad for whatever district has to deal with him. No wonder he's fighting to be detached full time. He would never pass probation as a new Sgt.
    He's currently #5. Detached full time as a Sgt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast