Pasco county out of state applicant

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Pasco county out of state applicant

I am applying to Pasco County Sheriff's office for the Deputy Trainee position. I will be getting of the military after 10 years. I am wondering about there polygraph examination as I have done some questionable things in my past. if anyone could shed some insight on this and lighten my worry I would be greatly appreciative. Also I am curious as to how it is working for Pasco County. I know the pay is low I have heard a lot of complaints about the Sheriff currently in position and the administration of the department. aside from that how badly do they need deputies? I know Hillsborough is exceptionally picky, how picky is Pasco? please advise me in any ways possible and also if you would like you can email me in regards to this

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Arussell85 View Post
    I am applying to Pasco County Sheriff's office for the Deputy Trainee position. I will be getting of the military after 10 years. I am wondering about there polygraph examination as I have done some questionable things in my past. if anyone could shed some insight on this and lighten my worry I would be greatly appreciative. Also I am curious as to how it is working for Pasco County. I know the pay is low I have heard a lot of complaints about the Sheriff currently in position and the administration of the department. aside from that how badly do they need deputies? I know Hillsborough is exceptionally picky, how picky is Pasco? please advise me in any ways possible and also if you would like you can email me in regards to this
    Stick it out and stay in the military another 10, get your pension. If your really contemplating becoming a PSO Deputy, There is a song off the Pink Floyd album The Wall, it's called, "Run Like Hell."