Chicken man - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chicken man

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Back in the day..he was awesome. .let's not forget Dennis G, Perry H. Mark D, Angelo C, GONZO REAL UC'S
    He was an awesome sack of shit!

Unregistered
    He was an awesome sack of shit!
    Who? Chicken man? Oh, my bad, I thought it said, "Chicken head".

Bert you were #50 out of 57 (55) when you were promoted. Make no mistake Bert you were promoted because you were black. Didn't hear you crying about race then.

Then you were put directly into motors after not spending one minute on the road, because you were black. Didn't hear you crying about race then.

Then you were put into SID with no experience and placed in charge of major narcotics, because you were black. Didn't hear you crying about race then.

Then you are removed from SID after only 9 months because you were unqualified and couldn't do the simplest tasks required by a Sgt. Now all we hear from you is that you were removed from SID because you are black.

You my friend are STILL a moron.

Unregistered
    Isn't Tubbs the Chicken Man???

Unregistered
    Isn't Tubbs the Chicken Man???
    Tubbs is the Eggman and Bert is a chicken head.

Unregistered guest

Chicken man

Heard Chicken man is pissed off at SI for allowing the frivolous charges to be filed with the SA. Now RC is out raising big money for soon to be announced candidate. Bye bye Scotty boy!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered guest View Post
    Heard Chicken man is pissed off at SI for allowing the frivolous charges to be filed with the SA. Now RC is out raising big money for soon to be announced candidate. Bye bye Scotty boy!

Kentucky fried wtf? You had me @ SA. What's chicken cacciatore's dish? Cacciatore is way more delicious and healthier than Col. Sanders.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered guest View Post
    Chicken was the guy who recruited Edison Jules to run a year ago. Chicken's been with him behind the scenes, sometimes in front, since then. Losers of a feather flock together.

Unregistered

Chicken Dirty Deeds

I would be more than happy to testify against Chicken POS as I went to a call in Weston years ago when RC was seen by a resident in the driveway and was lurking between two vehicles. When the resident looked out the window and saw the figure in the driveway the resident came outside and then the figure got into a vehicle and drove off. The resident got the tag number and then called BSO. When I got to the home the resident related what had happened. I ran the tag number and it was registered to RC who lived in Weston. I went to the home of RC to attempt to contact him. RC was afraid to answer the door and stupidly replied that no one was home. I documented the incident and told the shift supervisor what had happened. A few days later RC called my home after he had obtained my home phone from sources within BSO. RC spoke to my spouse at about 5:30 am and after a very brief conversation told my spouse he was looking for me. This incident was also documented and this info was directly told to both shift Lt. Goldberg and shift Sgt. Dan Ciacciarelli.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12