Want to throw blame?

Unregistered

Want to throw blame?

I've tried to support this guy as best I could. I always spoke good things about him. Sheriff, I can't do it any longer! You broke so many of your promises, it's just that simple. I, along with so many deputies are tired of this bull crap. What do we have to do to get a raise around here? Your buddies with the collar brass all got nice raises and most of them including you are double dipping!! WTF?!?!? You all have better healthcare too and you don't pay for it....ever!
    I can't wait to get out of this F'n place. I really don't like any of you.

Unregistered
    Well said my friend. My sentiments exactly.

Unregistered
    What's so bad about giving your employees a raise? I don't get it. That should be the sheriffs #1 priority.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've tried to support this guy as best I could. I always spoke good things about him. Sheriff, I can't do it any longer! You broke so many of your promises, it's just that simple. I, along with so many deputies are tired of this bull crap. What do we have to do to get a raise around here? Your buddies with the collar brass all got nice raises and most of them including you are double dipping!! WTF?!?!? You all have better healthcare too and you don't pay for it....ever!
    I can't wait to get out of this F'n place. I really don't like any of you.
    Remember this when it's time to vote. This Sheriff is pathetic.

Unregistered

Raises

Where is the 5% raises that everybody was promised??? Sheriff......J.Bell?????.........crickets

Unregistered
    Where is the 5% raises that everybody was promised??? Sheriff......J.Bell?????.........crickets

Just wait PBA, the survey will conclude with us getting that 5% plus an additional 2% the first year with that 10th step! Good job IUPA

Unregistered
    Just wait PBA, the survey will conclude with us getting that 5% plus an additional 2% the first year with that 10th step! Good job IUPA
    What 5+2... Not for guys who had a step frozen, and have under 11 years... So every junior guy should vote no. We should go to IMPASS! IUPA and their people promised us 5/5/5... They were going to make great changes. Well I smell another PERC!

Unregistered
    What 5+2... Not for guys who had a step frozen, and have under 11 years... So every junior guy should vote no. We should go to IMPASS! IUPA and their people promised us 5/5/5... They were going to make great changes. Well I smell another PERC!
    It's better for everyone's future and everyone's pensions. Please go away PBA because every deputy knows that 10th step is a great thing currently AND our futures.

Unregistered
    Does anyone remember the speeches at Publix 3 years ago? How underpaid we were? He would never let it happen if he was elected. Well, we all bought into that line of BS. He is not the ethical and honest person he claimed to be. It is sad but now we have to live with it.