Why Sgt Scott Erdelyi is so vocal about the survey.
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Unregisterediuy

Why Sgt Scott Erdelyi is so vocal about the survey.

Well, this is one individual who's words of wisdom define his career. Sgt E. Has been very vocal against an across the board raise for giving back a supplement for a few. Sgt E, has spent almost 3/4 of his short career in a specialized unit. From approx 5 minutes on patrol, to CI, downtown CI, promoted to Sgt, did five minutes on patrol, went to IA as a Sgt, then moved up one floor to CI.

He now says he's going back to the PBA. GOODBY Scotty!!!!!
    Let's go back a few years.

The 7 of the 9 Board of Directors from the PBA were in specialized units. Every contract we received, a little more money went to them and the people in their units. And when 400-500 people voted on the contract out of 1200, the majority of those votes came from specialized units, FACT. Ask Jeff Poole. He hand delivered every ballot and watched us fill them out.

You see, it's like the guy next door who goes to work in a suit and tie and drives a beautiful luxury car. When the guy next door who comes home every day with dirt under his fingernails buys the same car, the suit will say to his neighbor, "hey, nice car, good luck with" yet, we all know he doesn't mean it.

As I read and listen to many in specialized units complaining, I think to myself, they are the problem. Time to re-post.

TIME TO RE-POST

Not Israel, Lamberti, Or the PBA. It's YOU
    All I keep reading about on this blog is all the wrong doings of Lamberti, Israel, and the PBA. They hired this guy, that guy, he's a capt, she's a LT, FDLE investigations that don't exist, Muslim deputies, OH No run for your lives. Dave Benjamin, who I guess is getting a stipend in prison to run things. You people make me sick, literally sick. All you ever cared about is unmarked cars, weekends off and two hour lunches. The rank and file created this atmosphere and you have nobody to blame but yourself. Now, you want a raise and the same issues that existed 7-8 years ago still exist. Well, what's the issues. Everyone wants a big raise, but the sheriff says he has no money. Same argument, just different people. And the end result will be the same. People in plane clothes, K-9, Motors, (stipends) SID making unlimited overtime, and SWAT guys with their 15 guns and SUV's. And let's not forget the Viper unit who grow beards because they get to look like special forces. OH, MY, GOD. This place makes me sick. End you will end up with NOTHING!!!!!!! Get into the dam fight for once in your pitiful careers. First identify where the issue begins, then come up with a strategy. You don't need **** Brickman or Jeff bell to figure it out. Or, is it, let them stick their necks out so you get to keep the wonderful little things I just mentioned. But, when IUPA schedules their first Union meeting to discuss the contract, 15 people will show up. And that's where the problem lies. Good luck fools, you deserve what you get nothing.

But wait, this is all Lambertie,

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterediuy View Post
    Well, this is one individual who's words of wisdom define his career. Sgt E. Has been very vocal against an across the board raise for giving back a supplement for a few. Sgt E, has spent almost 3/4 of his short career in a specialized unit. From approx 5 minutes on patrol, to CI, downtown CI, promoted to Sgt, did five minutes on patrol, went to IA as a Sgt, then moved up one floor to CI.

He now says he's going back to the PBA. GOODBY Scotty!!!!!
    Let's go back a few years.

The 7 of the 9 Board of Directors from the PBA were in specialized units. Every contract we received, a little more money went to them and the people in their units. And when 400-500 people voted on the contract out of 1200, the majority of those votes came from specialized units, FACT. Ask Jeff Poole. He hand delivered every ballot and watched us fill them out.

You see, it's like the guy next door who goes to work in a suit and tie and drives a beautiful luxury car. When the guy next door who comes home every day with dirt under his fingernails buys the same car, the suit will say to his neighbor, "hey, nice car, good luck with" yet, we all know he doesn't mean it.

As I read and listen to many in specialized units complaining, I think to myself, they are the problem. Time to re-post.

TIME TO RE-POST

All I keep reading about on this blog is all the wrong doings of Lamberti, Israel, and the PBA. They hired this guy, that guy, he's a capt, she's a LT, FDLE investigations that don't exist, Muslim deputies, OH No run for your lives. Dave Benjamin, who I guess is getting a stipend in prison to run things. You people make me sick, literally sick. All you ever cared about is unmarked cars, weekends off and two hour lunches. The rank and file created this atmosphere and you have nobody to blame but yourself. Now, you want a raise and the same issues that existed 7-8 years ago still exist. Well, what's the issues. Everyone wants a big raise, but the sheriff says he has no money. Same argument, just different people. And the end result will be the same. People in plane clothes, K-9, Motors, (stipends) SID making unlimited overtime, and SWAT guys with their 15 guns and SUV's. And let's not forget the Viper unit who grow beards because they get to look like special forces. OH, MY, GOD. This place makes me sick. End you will end up with NOTHING!!!!!!! Get into the dam fight for once in your pitiful careers. First identify where the issue begins, then come up with a strategy. You don't need **** Brickman or Jeff bell to figure it out. Or, is it, let them stick their necks out so you get to keep the wonderful little things I just mentioned. But, when IUPA schedules their first Union meeting to discuss the contract, 15 people will show up. And that's where the problem lies. Good luck fools, you deserve what you get nothing.

A- it's goodBYE
    B- much like anyone else that speaks against IUPA, you come on here and bash him. Don't be a coward and say it to his face.
    C- Jeff Bell is terrible and a lying idiot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A- it's goodBYE
    B- much like anyone else that speaks against IUPA, you come on here and bash him. Don't be a coward and say it to his face.
    C- Jeff Bell is terrible and a lying idiot.
    Say it to bells face idiot

Unregistered
    IUPA is horrible, Bell sold you guys oceanfront property in Arizona. I am in a specialized unit and I am not anymore special than anyone in this agency. However they are a necessary part of this agency or any agency for that matter. Can't not have a a crime scene most of you are too lazy to even dust for prints on a burglary. What about swat? Some of you are scared of your own shadow and not everyone has the skills needed to do what they do or the body to wear such a tight shirt. But once again they are a necessary part of the agency. My point is yes I understand we all volunteer to be in these units but there should be compensation for the willingness to do the job some people don't want or can't do. Not to mention the work that goes into it. Bell is dividing the membership and making the PBA look amazing. Good luck

Unregistered

Ask Scott

You think Scott is mad over $75? Haha. Why don't you ask him to see his text messages between him and Bell, he'll show you. Look at his Facebook post for Jeff, it'll show you why he's mad. The real question is why can't Jeff Bell answer a simple question??? If Jeff Bell is for EVERYONE, why does he want to take the supplement pay away from some and not others but will sell it through a one sided email. Bell is a liar and a fraud. Scott stood up for what's right and gets bashed by an anonymous poster on here. He didn't have a problem identifying himself and standing up for what's right, you shouldn't either. Go ask him in person. You have his resume so you know where he works

Unregisteredret

Oh wow

You guys are so easy to manipulate. Just read these responses. All specialized unit members, not the majority. Makes me sick. When I want any bargaining unit information I only refer to two people. They have never been wrong about the PBA, and are 100% right about this. Jeff Bell is going to win this issue for the members because he's taking a stand and realizing you can't make everyone happy. The PBA lost its representation of the members because they continued to sell us out. If the people in specialized units think that they're not appreciated by the union and deserve more money, then pass this contract that might be proposed and go back to patrol and make more money. OUCH. Oh no, go back to patrol, I can't do that, it's demeaning. Hey Jeff, you may lose some members, but you'll gain the majority of support, and that's all that counts.

Unregistered
    The union is a joke. Some people have aspirations and career goals other than road patrol. Also no one is demeaning patrol or saying they are better. If you read above it seemed quite the contrary. The poster said he is no better than anyone else. However the union represents its membership which is not only comprised of patrol. To give ANYTHING up is stupid.

Unregistered
    PBA you lost!!!! IUPA is the best thing that ever had happen to BSO. Great job Jeff 😜

Unregistered

IUPA Scared

Real question is why is IUPA so scared about 1 persons opinion that they feel the need to make a post about that person. Maybe because he's right about IUPA trying to divide its members and trying to expose Bell for the liar he is??

Unregisteredret

I don't care

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2551444]Real question is why is IUPA so scared about 1 persons opinion that they feel the need to make a post about that person. Maybe because he's right about IUPA trying to divide its members and trying to expose Bell for the liar he is??[/QUOTE

Time to re-post

TIME TO RE-POST

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast