Why Sgt Scott Erdelyi is so vocal about the survey. - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really, FTD. They do more paperwork then all of you with the Daily Observation reports documenting the performance of a trainee that they have ride with and train for a month at a time. Some going from trainee to trainee without a break. They now have to apply, take a written test and an oral board before even being allowed to take the 40 hr FDLE FTO Course. They are involved with the sergeants, lieutenants and training/PSB whenever they have a trainee that is a problem. They can incur more liability than a solo road patrol deputy.

I believe all the units can justify their supplemental pay. This suggestion to vote on this was unfair. Just offer the 3/3/3 or 4/4/4 or 5/4/3 as a RAISE. If the money isn't there then we have been shorted by the county commission for the sheriff to properly pay his deputies and the sheriff should look there for the money.
    I agree. I want no part of being an FTD. It's tougher than ever as the amount of paper and liability go up and the quality of the new deputies go down.

Unregistered
    I agree. I want no part of being an FTD. It's tougher than ever as the amount of paper and liability go up and the quality of the new deputies go down.
    What the f are you talking about? FTD does more.papaerwork. huh CI by far does more. CI is responsible for majority of the felony cases that go to trail. The detective gets most of the blow back if a case goes south. I have seen some of the FTDs and have read those reports. If the FTD was so great, I would not get these BS reports that have been approved by the FTD and the Sgts. Just to put it out there, maybe and I mean maybe the FTDs in Pomp or Deerfield might have their hands full but not the rest of the districts. Most FTDs dont even do work when their not training anyone. So as I have said before, if we take supp away from CI and others take them away from FTDs too. I am good with it if you take from EVERYONE. By the way, PBA should have made the first responder a 5 % increase not as a supp. Good job PBA.

Unregistered
    I was meaning to take anything away from C.I.s work load by mentioning the FTOs. I was comparing them mostly to road patrol. I think that all the units that are receiving supplemental pay deserve it and need to keep it.

Unregistered
    What the f are you talking about? FTD does more.papaerwork. huh CI by far does more. CI is responsible for majority of the felony cases that go to trail. The detective gets most of the blow back if a case goes south. I have seen some of the FTDs and have read those reports. If the FTD was so great, I would not get these BS reports that have been approved by the FTD and the Sgts. Just to put it out there, maybe and I mean maybe the FTDs in Pomp or Deerfield might have their hands full but not the rest of the districts. Most FTDs dont even do work when their not training anyone. So as I have said before, if we take supp away from CI and others take them away from FTDs too. I am good with it if you take from EVERYONE. By the way, PBA should have made the first responder a 5 % increase not as a supp. Good job PBA.
    You just proved the point, most of you guys are greedy and selfish and bash each other every opportunity you can.

This is why we should all be paid the same and we ALL should get a raise!

Unregistered

Polan, Kinsey, Dale need to visit the 2nd Fl

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2551547]

You all are so funny. Erd put himself out there to the Sheriff and to you all. Post your name or post something on Facebook. He put himself out there why dont you. If not come by the PSB, he works Tues through Fri. He is a nice enough guy. He is not going to try to fight you. Sit down with him. He will talk it out. He tried to with Bell but Bell couldnt handle it.
    Who is this Sgt. Erd to start a campaign for the PBA using his BSO email and Facebook? It is no secret the PBA despises Sheriff Israel and will do anything in their power to see him gone. There has also been much poisonous talk circulating through CI about the Sheriff. Now this Sgt who has been pampered his whole career is trying to run the show here? Why is this Sgt allowed to discuss this during job time? What if someone in his unit does not agree with him? As you see in the above post he wants people to come to the PSB on job time if they have a problem with what he is saying... Really??

This would never have happened when Sheriff Jenne was here, Jenne would have wished Sgt Erd to the corn fields and he would have never been seen again.

Hey Polan, Dale & Kinsey Sheriff Israel gave you a job and that job is to protect him. You both a failing miserably get control of your people on the second floor.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2552868]

Who is this Sgt. Erd to start a campaign for the PBA using his BSO email and Facebook? It is no secret the PBA despises Sheriff Israel and will do anything in their power to see him gone. There has also been much poisonous talk circulating through CI about the Sheriff. Now this Sgt who has been pampered his whole career is trying to run the show here? Why is this Sgt allowed to discuss this during job time? What if someone in his unit does not agree with him? As you see in the above post he wants people to come to the PSB on job time if they have a problem with what he is saying... Really??

This would never have happened when Sheriff Jenne was here, Jenne would have wished Sgt Erd to the corn fields and he would have never been seen again.

Hey Polan, Dale & Kinsey Sheriff Israel gave you a job and that job is to protect him. You both a failing miserably get control of your people on the second floor.
    I agree 100 percent. Sgt.Erd has been pampered his whole career and wouldn't know what to do with handcuffs other then put them on another cop. He was absolutely dispised by his co workers in IA for the vindictive manner in which he conducted his investigations and conveiently when there was an arbitration hearing to defend his works of fiction he was never anywhere to be found, took the day off, was out of the office etc. Finally management has enough kicked him out of IA and dumped him in CI pushing papersb signing reports and investigating nothing because he cant be trusted to do so impartially. So now that the Erd has realized he has been exposed for the self serving tErd that he is and he's now attempting to embarass the Sheriff by coordinating with the PBA in an attemp to sabotage contract negotiations and gain leverage on management. Unfortunately for the tErd everyone who knows him sees right through his nonsense and ignore him. Without having the authority of being in IA the tErd is just another useless hack in a uniform who would rather lie to lock up a cop then do one stitch of work to lock up a criminal. If there is any justice in this life the tErd will be sent to Lauderdale Lakes on midnights to learn the value of Police Work and learn the basics he clearly never learned by never working the road for more then 20 minutes in his so called career.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2552868]

Wow.. now you sound like Lamberti. If someone has a different opinion lets crush him and ruin his career. IUPA must really be in Israel's pocket.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2553020]

Wow.. now you sound like Lamberti. If someone has a different opinion lets crush him and ruin his career. IUPA must really be in Israel's pocket.
    The difference between the above post and Lamberti is that the tErd is campaigning and forcing his opinions on his subordinates and co workers on job time using Agency Resources to do it. Furthermore by doing so in a public domain such as Facebook he is making the agency look foolosh, airing our dirty laundry in public and most importantly intefering in the negotiations between the Sheriff's Office and potentiinally all of the bargaining units. You would think someone who devoted his career railroading Deputies for a career would know better but clearly since he never spent any significant time on the road, maybe he needs to go back and learn the basics.

Unregistered

we're waiting

They're really aren't many good Sgts in downtown CI. More interested in trying to look cool or be popular than in actually leading. A few are drunk bar flies and you know who they are. They need a lot of those brown noser types moved out of there. When downtown is ready to commit to real leaders they'll see real results. Until then the games and stupidity will continue.

Unregistered

Mrs. TErd

Everyone knows her history.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast