Why Sgt Scott Erdelyi is so vocal about the survey. - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How does this guy survive? It is laughable. I forgot. He and his wife hosted a party for the Sheriff.
    You're right. Totally the reason he got promoted too. Oh wait, he scored #1 on the same list that I was on that was administered by Lamberti. Stop being so jealous Zehler. Next lie.....

Unregistered
    You're right. Totally the reason he got promoted too. Oh wait, he scored #1 on the same list that I was on that was administered by Lamberti. Stop being so jealous Zehler. Next lie.....
    Ask him, not a lie

Unregistered

SAME TEST???? SAME ADMINISTERS?? Now you're lying!

Unregistered

yea sure

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2551547]

You all are so funny. Erd put himself out there to the Sheriff and to you all. Post your name or post something on Facebook. He put himself out there why dont you. If not come by the PSB, he works Tues through Fri. He is a nice enough guy. He is not going to try to fight you. Sit down with him. He will talk it out. He tried to with Bell but Bell couldnt handle it.
    Jeff Bell I know to be an honest man. Wouldn't say the same about Erd. Everything is backdoor, underhand, shush, and plain creepy. He hangs out with a few others down there who will smile in your face and then stab you in the back. That second floor needs flushed.

Unregistered
    Bump. Bump

Unregistered

Captain good man

I like Ed Sileo but sometimes when you're in the moment you can't see the picture clearly. You got exactly three good Sgt.'s down here. Elwood in homicide, Stull in SVU, and Crew in robbery. Outside of that your thin on talent and stacked on brown noses. Everybody knows it and if you don't care that's fine and well. But just understand why your morale is where it's at.

Unregistered
    Moral is at a all time high. You must of been defined a position. It's called sour 🍇

Unregistered

duuuuuhhhhhhh

Moral is at a all time high. You must of been defined a position. It's called sour 🍇
    My defined position is your stupid. And I'll bet you don't have any morals either. Go drink your supper from a straw. I'd love to read one of your reports.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112