Guess Who's Teaching At FIU
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Guess Who's Teaching At FIU

I saw some big goofy looking MDPD Major at FIU the other day, I think he was teaching some class, what's up with that. I avoided him cause you know I am afraid of getting contaminated with stupid. Anyone know what's that all about?

Unregistered
    Who??????????

Unregistered
    Another hater upset because he can not teach a class at FIU. It's simple you get a college degree you can teach college students!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another hater upset because he can not teach a class at FIU. It's simple you get a college degree you can teach college students!
    you have to have advanced doctorate degree

Unregistered
    I saw some big goofy looking MDPD Major at FIU the other day, I think he was teaching some class, what's up with that. I avoided him cause you know I am afraid of getting contaminated with stupid. Anyone know what's that all about?
    No one teaches there who is stupid, maybe being a major doesnt take brains though

Unregistered
    you have to have advanced doctorate degree
    Wrong! You only need a Masters degree to teach at FIU or any other University as an adjunct. You need a PhD to be tenured professor. A Bachelors will allow you to teach at a Junior College.

Unregistered
    Wrong! You only need a Masters degree to teach at FIU or any other University as an adjunct. You need a PhD to be tenured professor. A Bachelors will allow you to teach at a Junior College.
    Thanks professor

Unregistered
    What if the described person has a Juris Doctor; would that do?

Unregistered
    What if the described person has a Juris Doctor; would that do?
    Why would he be a cop?

Unregistered
    What police officer doesn't teach or has a business on the side??? Don't be fooled. You can't honestly live of a $50,000 salary in Miami unless you live in the hood.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast