North - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: North

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OK how about the Capt there selling his soul when he walked on the AJ issues in narcs. Do to that cover up he had to vote against TJ at the civil service hearing. And it will not stop there Capt CR, you have now entered into the world of YOU WILL DO WHATEVER YOUR TOLD by the great and might OZ. Think not, call Chief CF, Chief GA or Lt. TS or one of several other top command staff who has pissed off the little bald man who hides behind the curtain.
    Yeah how about the good for nothing union and its idiot leaders, there is your problem, oh yeah and your an idiot

Unregistered

Wow

I'm a cop in Atlanta, GA, (FDLE ceetefied) thinking about applying with LCSO. reading the posts here is very comical. I'm not sure if LCSO is completely messed up, or there's just a bunch of babies constantly complaining. LOL. There are issues in every agancies, but my goodness. LCSO gets a lot of shit here.
    Pay is low for the area, do you guys have at least take home cars?

Unregistered
    I'm a cop in Atlanta, GA, (FDLE ceetefied) thinking about applying with LCSO. reading the posts here is very comical. I'm not sure if LCSO is completely messed up, or there's just a bunch of babies constantly complaining. LOL. There are issues in every agancies, but my goodness. LCSO gets a lot of shit here.
    Pay is low for the area, do you guys have at least take home cars?
    Based on your writing skills (FDLE ceetefied) stay where you are, we have enough idiots here

Unregistered
    If anyone has any concerns or questions about North District, please get with me directly.

Bam Bam Flintstone

Unregistered
    Based on your writing skills (FDLE ceetefied) stay where you are, we have enough idiots here
    This guy answered my question. LOL. Thanks! Wow! He calls me an idiot because I misspelled ceetefied by accident, while typing on my phone. Enough to answer my question about the department being horrible or just a bunch of disgruntled complaining babies. At least this guy is.

Unregistered
    This guy answered my question. LOL. Thanks! Wow! He calls me an idiot because I misspelled ceetefied by accident, while typing on my phone. Enough to answer my question about the department being horrible or just a bunch of disgruntled complaining babies. At least this guy is.
    Well good and bye

Unregistered
    what up ladies how's north doing now hahahahahaha

Unregistered
    what up ladies how's north doing now hahahahahaha
    Great! We just got rid of one crappy supervisor and got another awesome supervisor!! Don't hate on North jealous babies!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234