Pompous ass
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pompous ass

Unregistered

Pompous ass

Sir Morgan of the Knights who say née; do you even know how much of a pompous ass you look and sound like when you give a television interview?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sir Morgan of the Knights who say née; do you even know how much of a pompous ass you look and sound like when you give a television interview?
    A pompous ass that is about to be reelected. It's good to be king.

Unregistered

Pompous

He sounded fine to me....did he misquote any facts? Some of you local nabobs should step up and address the situation to the nation as to what really happened. Why was the ABC commentator in Atlanta? This all came down in the Florida "Panhandle." WEAR gave good live feed, and was barely mentioned on national news. And the Santa Rosa residents are proud of their "local" law enforcement. A lot of facts were edited, or omitted by the national "news" media. Escambia County Deputy Sheriffs did good, and anybody who has not been in a situation such as this are just "monday morning quarterbacks." Thank you, my ECSO friends.

Unregistered
    He sounded fine to me....did he misquote any facts? Some of you local nabobs should step up and address the situation to the nation as to what really happened. Why was the ABC commentator in Atlanta? This all came down in the Florida "Panhandle." WEAR gave good live feed, and was barely mentioned on national news. And the Santa Rosa residents are proud of their "local" law enforcement. A lot of facts were edited, or omitted by the national "news" media. Escambia County Deputy Sheriffs did good, and anybody who has not been in a situation such as this are just "monday morning quarterbacks." Thank you, my ECSO friends.
    Thank you for clearing this up Eric.

Unregistered

Pompous

Thank you for clearing this up Eric.
    Cowboy...I can assure you I am not Eric!

Unregistered
    It seems like Morgan is trying to learn from his mistakes so that other candidates can't use his shortcomings against him. Problem is, he only wants to cover his mistakes, not change his ways. I know that ECSO did a great job. I think the Sheriff could've illustrated that without putting down the other agencies involved. He really is a glory hound.

Unregistered
    Cowboy...I can assure you I am not Eric!
    There is no doubt you are not Eric. He has already been heard saying that he has issues with what happened.

Unregistered
    There is no doubt you are not Eric. He has already been heard saying that he has issues with what happened.
    Haven't heard he thought there were issues & if that's the case he is wrong. The officers put their lives on the line that night and saved future victims because we know there would have been more victims. They did what they had to do-they all went home to their families and 2 thugs off the street. Way to go ECSO

Unregistered
    A couple of the rounds went into the house were the Srso deputies were. Luckily there wasn't a blue on blue inciden

Unregistered
    A couple of the rounds went into the house were the Srso deputies were. Luckily there wasn't a blue on blue inciden
    Well why in the fu** was SRSO in the line of fire? The situation was at a stalemate for almost 15 minutes. No one should have been there so shame on them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast