Pompous ass - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pompous ass

Unregistered
    2 from Maryland, 1 from North Dakota and now one from Colorado. All fell victim to gun violence. The one in Colorado was on life support so his organs could be harvested.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's funny because Santa Rosa was chasing them on the interstate. They didn't activate thier lights until they were past Avalon Blvd, Santa Rosa county. Then proceeded onto garçon pt rd,still Santa Rosa county. Where is the video from the ecso cars leading into Santa Rosa? Were they all 10-7? Rumor has it that there is a video from one of the few Srso cars with a camera that supports the statement that the chase started in Srso jurisdiction. Even if ecso did chase into Santa Rosa then Srso should have taken the pursuit over and dealt with the situation at the end of the pursuit. It looks like ecso may have over stepped their bonds a bit. I bet the Srso spokesman said what he said because your sheriff ran his suck on scene and made a statement like they don't issue you bullets here, or something like that. It also relieves Srso from all liability from damages caused by ecso bullets hitting a citizens home. That is a common practice by ecso, shoot the bad guy and everything around them just to make sure. I would like to see the video that proves ecso chased the perps into Santa Rosa. Is it common practice for ecso to try and shoot out tires? That didn't work out to well.
    You sir are an idiot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by SRSO Sgt. View Post
    There is a few lessons that can be learned from this incident. It shouldn't be a **** measuring contest between ecso and srso. The main point is that there is always room for improvement and there should be an open discussion between the two administrations so they can make sure that something like this goes smoother the next time. So let's stop pointing fingers and calling names or whatever we are doing here. If you haven't noticed we lost three of our brothers yesterday and it is open season on us. So let's stop our *****ing at each other and realize the good guys won this one. Watch each other's backs and remember that their aren't too many out there that like us, so it does no good to turn on each other.
    He isn't an SRSO deputy. He is just stirring shit. Morgan is an idiot, but I know the deputies involved and they deserve our support.

Unregistered
    Quit Monday morning quarterbacking this! Are there lessons to be learned- there always is. Didn't sound like excessive rounds expended and no civilians physically injured. Traumatized yes but not shot! Great training scenario to be used by both agencies and we need to be working together i.e. training together more. As we learn the county line does not stop the dirtbags! Great job taking these threats to society down! Bet his girlfriend got a real good closeup of her loser boyfriend's last screwup!

Unregistered
    US Marshal's, SRSO & ECSO, only shots fired were by ECSO in SR County..WTF>
    Well SRSO deputies were ordered by a supervisor to hold fire and not to shoot.

Also to another poster, yes I agree communication sucked because our radio system sucks to the point dispatch can't hear us on our portables which made it hard to pass on information that SRSO deputies was inside. SRSO is also trained in acquiring the target before opening fire and hitting the target.

Unregistered
    Aquire a target! This ain't skeet shooting ya freak!
    Well SRSO deputies were ordered by a supervisor to hold fire and not to shoot.

Also to another poster, yes I agree communication sucked because our radio system sucks to the point dispatch can't hear us on our portables which made it hard to pass on information that SRSO deputies was inside. SRSO is also trained in acquiring the target before opening fire and hitting the target.

Unregistered
    From what I hear the SRSO video shows more of spray and pray.

Unregistered
    You forgot in HD

Unregistered
    There isn't any video from SRSO, their cars were still near the road electing to not be involved in. I find it amazing at the shit people make up.

Unregistered
    There isn't any video from SRSO, their cars were still near the road electing to not be involved in. I find it amazing at the shit people make up.
    No one is making shit up sir. There was a k9 vehicle positioned perfectly by the house which had video. Just ask any SRSO deputy or just wait until the investigation is over and watch it over the news. Lets just hope that video matches the reports you guys write

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast