Pompous ass - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pompous ass

Unregistered
    It's called tactics. They removed the occupants from the home and had set up inside to deal with the situation. Oh yeah and I believe this did go down in Santa Rosa county not escambia county. I don't believe this was a fresh pursuit incident, was it? What would the post on this forum be saying if the roles had been reversed and this had gone down and Santa Rosa had done the shooting? It's very fortunate that no one other than the bad guys got hurt. This is a shining example where there was an obvious lack of communications between the two agencies. It is very fortunate that the situation turned out the way it did.

Unregistered
    US Marshal's, SRSO & ECSO, only shots fired were by ECSO in SR County..WTF>

Unregistered
    It was fresh pursuit from what I heard and good tactics would not involve setting up inside in the line of fire. Shows the lack of training on Santa Rosa's part. The house was evacuated to keep the occupants safe so wouldn't it make sense that no one else was safe inside? Anywho they are all safe and lessons can be learned so I applaud both agencies because they won the battle. Thanks for keeping us safe. Blue lives matter.

Unregistered
    I think the piss poor training comes down to sympathetic fire. I've been there and was one of few who didn't shoot. If you don't have a target in your sights then don't fire.

Santa Rosa wasn't wrong in not giving up ground or allowing those two to retreat into the house.

Unregistered
    No the house was evacuated to protect the innocent family. It wasn't fresh pursuit because Srso turned on the blues in Santa Rosa. Ecso didn't chase them into Santa Rosa.

Unregistered
    Can'take wait until they video is released. Then everyone can figure out for themselves who has the lack of training.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No the house was evacuated to protect the innocent family. It wasn't fresh pursuit because Srso turned on the blues in Santa Rosa. Ecso didn't chase them into Santa Rosa.
    Really well you need to tell the Santa Rosa spokesman because he said that Escambia chased them into their county and they only assisted ECSO. You also should tell the deputies that were chasing them cause they all believe they chased them across the line. It was classic fresh pursuit and a good shooting. If you are in law enforcement you need to take a class on the law or quit trying to stir the shit because of some petit jealousy.

Unregistered
    That's funny because Santa Rosa was chasing them on the interstate. They didn't activate thier lights until they were past Avalon Blvd, Santa Rosa county. Then proceeded onto garçon pt rd,still Santa Rosa county. Where is the video from the ecso cars leading into Santa Rosa? Were they all 10-7? Rumor has it that there is a video from one of the few Srso cars with a camera that supports the statement that the chase started in Srso jurisdiction. Even if ecso did chase into Santa Rosa then Srso should have taken the pursuit over and dealt with the situation at the end of the pursuit. It looks like ecso may have over stepped their bonds a bit. I bet the Srso spokesman said what he said because your sheriff ran his suck on scene and made a statement like they don't issue you bullets here, or something like that. It also relieves Srso from all liability from damages caused by ecso bullets hitting a citizens home. That is a common practice by ecso, shoot the bad guy and everything around them just to make sure. I would like to see the video that proves ecso chased the perps into Santa Rosa. Is it common practice for ecso to try and shoot out tires? That didn't work out to well.

SRSO Sgt.
    There is a few lessons that can be learned from this incident. It shouldn't be a **** measuring contest between ecso and srso. The main point is that there is always room for improvement and there should be an open discussion between the two administrations so they can make sure that something like this goes smoother the next time. So let's stop pointing fingers and calling names or whatever we are doing here. If you haven't noticed we lost three of our brothers yesterday and it is open season on us. So let's stop our *****ing at each other and realize the good guys won this one. Watch each other's backs and remember that their aren't too many out there that like us, so it does no good to turn on each other.

Unregistered
    3 brothers from where?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast