I really hope...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

I really hope...

I really hope that the sudden and unexpected tragic loss of one of our fellow brothers brings some change for the better around here. Some of you loved Joe and some of you didn't. But in the end I think it's fair to say all of us would give almost anything to have him around here longer. Joe was Joe but if the crap hit the fan with any of us and Joe was aware you better believe he would have dropped what he was doing and rushed over to help you out. And even if Joe didn't care for you but you asked him for a favor or needed something, he wouldn't hesitate to do it. I think that goes for most if not all of us at this agency. There are people walking around the department the last few days bearing some form of guilt or grief because they never fixed their differences with Joe before he left us or they didn't have that cup of coffee with him or whatever it may be. I hope this makes all of us realize we need to focus on our relationships at work and stop with all the petty BS backstabbing and trash talking on here and in roll calls. We're all human and make mistakes but let's focus on new beginnings and trying to improve morale around here instead of working hard to keep knocking it down. To me it seems easier to be a little nicer to each other than to bash each other. We never know when our number or our zone partner will be called to go 10-7 one last time.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I really hope that the sudden and unexpected tragic loss of one of our fellow brothers brings some change for the better around here. Some of you loved Joe and some of you didn't. But in the end I think it's fair to say all of us would give almost anything to have him around here longer. Joe was Joe but if the crap hit the fan with any of us and Joe was aware you better believe he would have dropped what he was doing and rushed over to help you out. And even if Joe didn't care for you but you asked him for a favor or needed something, he wouldn't hesitate to do it. I think that goes for most if not all of us at this agency. There are people walking around the department the last few days bearing some form of guilt or grief because they never fixed their differences with Joe before he left us or they didn't have that cup of coffee with him or whatever it may be. I hope this makes all of us realize we need to focus on our relationships at work and stop with all the petty BS backstabbing and trash talking on here and in roll calls. We're all human and make mistakes but let's focus on new beginnings and trying to improve morale around here instead of working hard to keep knocking it down. To me it seems easier to be a little nicer to each other than to bash each other. We never know when our number or our zone partner will be called to go 10-7 one last time.....
    Well said... RIP Joe!

Unregistered
    Amen. Well said. Enough already

Unregistered

Let us get back to being a family . We are all we have out there .

Unregistered
    Amen brother!

Unregistered
    Lol really! Better open you'd eyes buddy.

Unregistered
    Look what crawled out from under his rock! Loser!

Unregistered
    This is a GRAND LOSER in every sense of the word. We must feel sorry for him because he can't even complete a proper sentence.

Unregistered
    "You'd eyes" Really? Your too stupid to respond to.

Unregistered
    Cmon guys, this thread was meant to try and bring some positive change as a result of the death of one of our brothers in blue. Have enough respect to keep from trashing it with negativity. If you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast