Donate or ELSE!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

sickoftheBS

Donate or ELSE!!!!!!!

More broken promises. Taken from the news:

Israel was stirring up trouble with talk of internal contributions within the BSO. On August 23, 2012, he published an "open letter to the men and women of BSO," saying, "I want to go on record as stating that I would never allow any employee to contribute money to a future campaign of mine." He continued:

I was extremely disappointed to hear that members of command staff held a recent fundraiser for the Sheriff whereby members of the agency were invited to attend via their personal emails. BSO employees began to immediately ponder: what happens if I don't contribute? Will I remain in my current position? Will I lose out on the next opportunity for promotion? Any practice that allows for individuals to be intimidated into contributing money out of fear of reprisals must be eliminated.

Sheriff, do you even remember this statement you made to members of BSO when you were campaigning?
    If you do then stop having the head of IA calling districts soliciting donations while he, and they, are on duty. It reeks of intimidation.
    This is worse then your promise about it how it won't matter anymore who you play golf with.

Unregistered
    Funny, how do you think he targeted his enemies last time? Henchmen like Diperna & donation lists-duh.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny, how do you think he targeted his enemies last time? Henchmen like Diperna & donation lists-duh.
    True, some command staff are apprehensive because they don't want to be fired if a new sheriff is elected, yet to not donate puts you on a similar "list" with this sheriff.

Unregistered
    el enano????

Unregisteredtre

Nice try my friend

Quote Originally Posted by sickoftheBS View Post
    More broken promises. Taken from the news:

Israel was stirring up trouble with talk of internal contributions within the BSO. On August 23, 2012, he published an "open letter to the men and women of BSO," saying, "I want to go on record as stating that I would never allow any employee to contribute money to a future campaign of mine." He continued:

I was extremely disappointed to hear that members of command staff held a recent fundraiser for the Sheriff whereby members of the agency were invited to attend via their personal emails. BSO employees began to immediately ponder: what happens if I don't contribute? Will I remain in my current position? Will I lose out on the next opportunity for promotion? Any practice that allows for individuals to be intimidated into contributing money out of fear of reprisals must be eliminated.

Sheriff, do you even remember this statement you made to members of BSO when you were campaigning?
    If you do then stop having the head of IA calling districts soliciting donations while he, and they, are on duty. It reeks of intimidation.
    This is worse then your promise about it how it won't matter anymore who you play golf with.
    Funny, I'm a good friend of the sheriff, and I don't know of any fundraiser related to this story. Nice try though.

Unregistered
    Really you are a friend of the Sheriff and you were not invited to the house in Western Davie last Saturday, January 30th?
    Sorry, I guess you are not that good of a friend.

Unregisteredert

Big difference in character

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really you are a friend of the Sheriff and you were not invited to the house in Western Davie last Saturday, January 30th?
    Sorry, I guess you are not that good of a friend.
    First, it's not Western, it's Weston. And you should get over the fact that Israel will be here for another 4 years regardless of your fictional stories. Ok, I guess every fundraiser he has, and oh boy there have been a lot of them and many more to come, will be attacked by poor little Al and the crime family. I will be contributing money to his campaign and I work for him. That's the difference between the crime boss and this sheriff. We want to give home money, Al had to force people to contribute.

Unregistered
    Ron G.
    Sorry I thought Riverstone was in Davie. If it's Weston then I guess I am wrong.
    The point of the original poster was that the Sheriff is breaking his promise that he would not accept donations from employees let alone have one of them - AC - strong arm people into contributing. As far and being part of the so called crime family I was not then not am I now and I completely support your right to contribute to your boss but he should not have lied. Four more years? Maybe but I wouldn't be so ****y about it. It isn't going to be that easy.

Unregistered
    Cedeno isn't stupid, he knows throwing fundraisers is good for his career. He's looking towards the future. Good job buddy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredert View Post
    First, it's not Western, it's Weston. And you should get over the fact that Israel will be here for another 4 years regardless of your fictional stories. Ok, I guess every fundraiser he has, and oh boy there have been a lot of them and many more to come, will be attacked by poor little Al and the crime family. I will be contributing money to his campaign and I work for him. That's the difference between the crime boss and this sheriff. We want to give home money, Al had to force people to contribute.
    No. Its western NOT Weston. Read properly moron

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast