Sheila Belfort " Charity begins at home " Spend Thrift Cop or Credit Card Queen
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Question Sheila Belfort " Charity begins at home " Spend Thrift Cop or Credit Card Queen

Cisnero, u read what others think of Sheila & that she worked off duty jobs like a whore.
    Now she can't make that money no more. Maybe u want to work for her and give your
    check to her. Have a QRU day. "Quote" Ref this on duty injury, charity fund ???

And THAT is the WHOLE point here ! Thank you, for saying that :-)

I've been here almost 30 years, and back in the day (mid 80s) shortly after I came on the job, I co-signed for a friend here, for a car loan @ Miami police fed cr union. Guess what ? About 3 months later he got fired, and I got stuck with the note, he was honorable, and he did pay me for most of it, it took YEARS !

About 4 years later, something similar, again I got screwed, but not as bad. After that I swore, no more co-signs, and no money lending, to family or friends, that cannot budget, control their spending ref " CREDIT CARD DEBT " !
    Sheila, obviously is one of those people, that can't control their spending.

I believe the term is "SPEND THRIFT" ? Hey, she made her bed, let her lay in it. I have bills myself, but I budget. Why the hell David C started this fund is because maybe he wasn't thinking about the fact that she is ON DUTY ???

Therefore, she is totally covered by "WORKMANS COMP" !!! For the retarded that means NO "I time" is used, NONE of her time is used, shes basically on vacation, in fact I knew a co-worker years ago, that actually took a 10 day cruise while out " D " just as she is, with his family. It was hilarious, I saw photos of his son pushing him around the boat deck in a wheel chair, and sucking on a ****tail. He said he had a ball ! And he made more money (Less off duty jobs of course) because it is "TAX FREE" so Sheila will actually do quite well.

Of course this is all to do with " LIVING BEYOND YOUR MEANS "
    Ok I wrote those high points in capital's so the Miami High people would get it ? Get it ?
    Speaking of MHS graduates, even Javi is getting into this, and sending out FOP e-mail letters for this silly fund ?

As said , I've been here almost 30 years, and known DOZENS of cops that were shot, cut, bad falls, car crashes, etc, etc , Seriously injured people ! But again WORKMANS COMP kicks in, and you make even more $$$ due to the tax thing, and NEVER heard of a fund like this ???

Actually, been there , done that , about 16 years ago myself, I was out " D " for 2 months. Most of us know, or are related to someone just like Sheila, why do you think she was always working off duty jobs ?

So I wish her luck (BTW, was the 3-17 her fault ??? ) but ANYTHING she needs (home help, nurse $$$) will be totally provided by the city, and WC. Sorry Sheila, but I am NOT helping to pay for your new BMW M-6, and Land Rover, your new kitchen, your beautiful home, your exquisite furniture, or your CREDIT CARD BILLS !

I do however,truthfully wish you a speedy recovery. Now, sell the Beemer, and buy a Honda. Send the boat back, and cancel having that pool built. One last thing, speaking of CONTRIBUTIONS, I would like to contribute the below link, for your reading pleasure. Since you'll have plenty of time to read, and research stuff like that.

And, just curios, what were the circumstances of your 3-17 anyhow, anyone know ?
    Speedy recovery girl, but sorry, I have bills too, maybe Javi or Dave can help out , I hear their loaded ?

http://money.allwomenstalk.com/signs...ond-your-means

Unregistered

Cool Here's your contribution Sheila (Did you put Cisnero,up to this ref $$$ debt ? )

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cisnero, u read what others think of Sheila & that she worked off duty jobs like a whore.
    Now she can't make that money no more. Maybe u want to work for her and give your

I've been here almost 30 years, and back in the day (mid 80s) shortly after I came on the job, I co-signed for a friend here, for a car loan @ Miami police fed cr union. Guess what ? About 3 months later he got fired, and I got stuck with the note, he was honorable, and he did pay me for most of it, it took YEARS !

About 4 years later, something similar, again I got screwed, but not as bad. After that I swore, no more co-signs, and no money lending, to family or friends, that cannot budget, control their spending ref " CREDIT CARD DEBT " !

I believe the term is "SPEND THRIFT" ? Hey, she made her bed, let her lay in it. I have bills myself, but I budget. Why the hell David C started this fund is because maybe he wasn't thinking about the fact that she is ON DUTY ???

Therefore, she is totally covered by "WORKMANS COMP" !!! For the retarded that means NO "I time" is used, NONE of her time is used, shes basically on vacation, in fact I knew a co-worker years ago, that actually took a 10 day cruise while out " D " just as she is, with his family. It was hilarious, I saw photos of his son pushing him around the boat deck in a wheel chair, and sucking on a ****tail. He said he had a ball ! And he made more money (Less off duty jobs of course) because it is "TAX FREE" so Sheila will actually do quite well.

Ok I wrote those high points in capital's so the Miami High people would get it ? Get it ?
    Speaking of MHS graduates, even Javi is getting into this, and sending out FOP e-mail letters for this silly fund ?

As said , I've been here almost 30 years, and known DOZENS of cops that were shot, cut, bad falls, car crashes, etc, etc , Seriously injured people ! But again WORKMANS COMP kicks in, and you make even more $$$ due to the tax thing, and NEVER heard of a fund like this ???

Actually, been there , done that , about 16 years ago myself, I was out " D " for 2 months. Most of us know, or are related to someone just like Sheila, why do you think she was always working off duty jobs ?

So I wish her luck (BTW, was the 3-17 her fault ??? ) but ANYTHING she needs (home help, nurse $$$) will be totally provided by the city, and WC. Sorry Sheila, but I am NOT helping to pay for your new BMW M-6, and Land Rover, your new kitchen, your beautiful home, your exquisite furniture, or your CREDIT CARD BILLS !

I do however,truthfully wish you a speedy recovery. Now, sell the Beemer, and buy a Honda. Send the boat back, and cancel having that pool built. One last thing, speaking of CONTRIBUTIONS, I would like to contribute the below link, for your reading pleasure. Since you'll have plenty of time to read, and research stuff like that.

And, just curios, what were the circumstances of your 3-17 anyhow, anyone know ?
    Speedy recovery girl, but sorry, I have bills too, maybe Javi or Dave can help out , I hear their loaded ?

Hey is this her 3-17 ? It says "his" city of Miami police car ? Or is this another one we should start a fund for ???

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/bro...131-story.html

Unregistered

Same here, I was out D for several months a few years ago, Workmans comp covered me well ! No need for any fund, this thing Cinero began is ridiculous ? Wonder if he gets 50% of the take ? No one has done this before, why now David ?

Same with a good friend here, he too was out D after he fell in little Havana, WC covers all, and yes, you actually get more in your pay check , ref no taxes !!! Sorry Sheila, I don't pay off others credit card debts, or their high lifestyle expenses ! Sell the Land Rover and BMw, and get a Honda.

Unregistered
    Amen to that ! I'm assuming she told Dave C she wouldn't be able to keep up her high cost of living anymore ? And the repo guy would be coming to take the BMW back ? No dice Sheila, I'm not funding your cruise, or paying off your credit cards. It's hard to believe, some suckers here have donated to this scam ? She's got over 2 grand now ? Sorry Sheila, the only thing you'll get from me us advice, " Live within your Means " that's it !

MasterCard

Da repo man

Papo, I'm finnin to hook & book that Beemer.

Unregistered
    This is Cisnero writing and yes You Will know why I started the Fund, to begin I just found out about GoFundMe a few months back. I said to myself next time one of us gets seriously injured I will make it my business to open a GoFundMe account. When Michael New got hurt on the 3-17 a Dominoes event was done to collect $$$$$,back then GoFundMe was not around otherwise I would had open one for Michael, I sat next to him many nights while he was out, and volunteered every night while many in Roll Call ***** and complain for the JMH detail. So why not help a fellow Officer in need, I don't care if you are Black, Cuban, Rican , Chinese, white or whatever. The right thing to do is, have each other's back.

We don't get the respect from City Hall, you all know nationwide is bad timing for Cops, so the least we can All do is help an Officer in times of needs. Not come in here bashing and criticizing we are all human. Sheila broke her leg in 3 pieces, this will take many months of recovery, maybe 2/3 retirement. So I know I did the right thing by opening the account.

I hope by me giving you my sincere explanation you can reach down inside if you have a heart and see the other side of the coin. I wish you post your name so I can contact you and have a one on one talk about this. If you would like to contact me email me with your number I will gladly call you.

Today we are helping Sheila, tomorrow it might be you or your Family, always remember is a Small World. You never know when you will need help.

By the way the County and Fire Dept., are always collecting for their brothers in need. I guess in a way they are a much better family than MPD. Stay safe, and QRU.

I am also a blood Donor O+, I am a 2 Gallons member, always better to give than receive.

David Cisnero 1066 ( Flagami PST )
    Doesn't matter Dave !!! She 's out D , just like many in the past. As was astutely pointed out MANY ****ING times, she MAKES MORE than being at work !

Don't you ****ing get it ? Had she been OF DUTY, that may have meant something. But she WASN"T !!!! Workmans comp, will actually pay her more , than if she was working , you dumb ass.

Oh yea, I forgot, they wont be kicking in the extra funds she has created herself. Oh yea, she has taken many off duties from others, because she needed the dough. We ALL know that Dave, do you have an ulterior motive ?

Get it RIGHT !!! Many have gone out D in the past. I have been here over 20 years, and NEVER seen this before. SHE GETS PAID AND TAKEN CARE OF MORE THAN ANYONE !!! I will NOT pay off her credit card debt, GOT IT ????
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Unregistered

Unhappy Your an idiot Cisnero ???

Doesn't matter Dave !!! She 's out D , just like many in the past. As was astutely pointed out MANY ****ING times, she MAKES MORE than being at work !

Don't you ****ing get it ? Had she been OF DUTY, that may have meant something. But she WASN"T !!!! Workmans comp, will actually pay her more , than if she was working , you dumb ass.

Oh yea, I forgot, they wont be kicking in the extra funds she has created herself. Oh yea, she has taken many off duties from others, because she needed the dough. We ALL know that Dave, do you have an ulterior motive ?

Get it RIGHT !!! Many have gone out D in the past. I have been here over 20 years, and NEVER seen this before. SHE GETS PAID AND TAKEN CARE OF MORE THAN ANYONE !!! I will NOT pay off her credit card debt, GOT IT ????

Unregistered

Angry Are some of you stupid or what ? $$$$$

He's probably been banging her , and she asked him to do this I assume ? I too, have been here for about 13 years, seen loads of folks go out D , but never saw this before ? Is this to make up for her ridiculous spending habits ? Give me a break ! I'm single, and I budget, this is all to do with someone that went crazy , buying all sorts of stuff, and now she can't pay for it. Oh well, to bad, I'm thinking Cisnero, and Javi should make up the difference, since they endorse this stupid fund ? Why the hell is this even happening ? SHE GETS PAID MORE THAN IF SHE WAS WORKING !!! wHY DON'T SOME GET THIS ??? aRE YOU ****ING STUPID OR WHAT ???

Unregistered
    This is Cisnero writing and yes You Will know why I started the Fund, to begin I just found out about GoFundMe a few months back. I said to myself next time one of us gets seriously injured I will make it my business to open a GoFundMe account. When Michael New got hurt on the 3-17 a Dominoes event was done to collect $$$$$,back then GoFundMe was not around otherwise I would had open one for Michael, I sat next to him many nights while he was out, and volunteered every night while many in Roll Call ***** and complain for the JMH detail. So why not help a fellow Officer in need, I don't care if you are Black, Cuban, Rican , Chinese, white or whatever. The right thing to do is, have each other's back.

We don't get the respect from City Hall, you all know nationwide is bad timing for Cops, so the least we can All do is help an Officer in times of needs. Not come in here bashing and criticizing we are all human. Sheila broke her leg in 3 pieces, this will take many months of recovery, maybe 2/3 retirement. So I know I did the right thing by opening the account.

I hope by me giving you my sincere explanation you can reach down inside if you have a heart and see the other side of the coin. I wish you post your name so I can contact you and have a one on one talk about this. If you would like to contact me email me with your number I will gladly call you.

Today we are helping Sheila, tomorrow it might be you or your Family, always remember is a Small World. You never know when you will need help.

By the way the County and Fire Dept., are always collecting for their brothers in need. I guess in a way they are a much better family than MPD. Stay safe, and QRU.

I am also a blood Donor O+, I am a 2 Gallons member, always better to give than receive.

David Cisnero 1066 ( Flagami PST )

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
    GO Fund Me page? Get real! She has never been nothing more than a ****ing slug and off-duty whore. On-duty, or portal to portal crashes happen. That is why there is worker's compensation. Took care of me very well when I got hurt years ago.

Perhaps, she should have lived within her means and not lived such an extravagant lifestyle. You reap what you sow. Why should I pay to a fund so that she can maintain her lifestyle? That's her problem, not mine. Why don't you make her car or credit card payments.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast