Academy Major - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Academy Major

Unregistered

Ifft will change things Nancy would not. She would create more problems. She was terrible instructor and bad attitude when she was there the first time. Just my thoughts

Unregistered
    Nancy has changed since taking over communications. I think she'd work hard to make the patrol look good, which translates to improved recruits leaving the academy. Hildreth is hoping to be the new IG at Corrections so I don't know why she keeps applying for promotions here. She's over stayed her welcome and proven that old saying that you gotta be decent to people on your way going up because you'll see them again on your way going down.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nancy has changed since taking over communications. I think she'd work hard to make the patrol look good, which translates to improved recruits leaving the academy. Hildreth is hoping to be the new IG at Corrections so I don't know why she keeps applying for promotions here. She's over stayed her welcome and proven that old saying that you gotta be decent to people on your way going up because you'll see them again on your way going down.

KH did not get the job at DOC, it was down to five finalists, and she was not one of them. Then the DOC re-advertised, I guess they are waiting for DB to be eligible to work again, and then maybe KH will be leaving to work for DB again. JJ realized she was a big disappointment; JJ is not making that mistake again.

NR is the token to be the next female to be promoted to Major, they have more fiends to promote. Remember KH has a lawsuit against the Dept., so they will need to promote a female to Major. This is not rocket scientist stuff; just watch it all play out.

KH is putting in for all the Majors spots so she can try to build a case. However, it will not work she still had a love affair with her subordinate.

Unregistered
    NR will be fine ,she's done a good job at PIO. I think she will put the recruits on the right path, which is good for all of us.

Unregistered
    NR will be fine ,she's done a good job at PIO. I think she will put the recruits on the right path, which is good for all of us.
    Chief PIO has traditionally been a placeholder to those going on to higher office. Howes, Duarte, Welch, Brown, etc. I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting.

Unregistered
    That would be disaster, I think Captain Ifft would be a great choice. I worked with him in Tampa and he was never out to get anyone and was always a straight shooter.
    Thank you for plugging yourself Ifft. Only problem with that is could we leave our wives at home when we are working and you aren't at the station. Oh by the way . . .Lindsey says Hi!!

Unregistered

Take care of business

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2562052]Thank you for plugging yourself Ifft. Only problem with that is could we leave our wives at home when we are working and you aren't at the station. Oh by the way . . .Lindsey says Hi!!

Take care of business at the house and no one will have to come in behind you. It takes two to play. Doesn't mean he won't make a good Major, he just likes his women, which is no different from half the command staff and Troopers on the patrol.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2562367]
    Thank you for plugging yourself Ifft. Only problem with that is could we leave our wives at home when we are working and you aren't at the station. Oh by the way . . .Lindsey says Hi!!

Take care of business at the house and no one will have to come in behind you. It takes two to play. Doesn't mean he won't make a good Major, he just likes his women, which is no different from half the command staff and Troopers on the patrol.

That’s the dumbest shit I ever heard! It takes two to tangle, really!!!

When you are in a position of authority over others, that’s not what you do if you have ethics and professionalism. The women was married, if you can’t reject the come ons, or advances when you are in that position, then you my friend lack a lot more than ethics, it’s called being a POS.

We are not just talking about a relationship between two people who are not in another relationship and in a non-leadership positions, in other words a trooper and a secretary as example.

Robert thanks for input.

Unregistered
    I hear a couple of scenarios.. Capt Robert Ifft out of Troop A to the Academy as Major. Or Gary Howze to the Academy and Ifft promoted to his spot. Also heard Troop A Major Warren Fast will be next Chief taking Cindy Williams spot.
    I agree that is a possible scenario. I'm inclined to believe if they wanted Warren Fast to be a Chief, they would've promoted him instead of Cindy Williams. It looks as if they put Cindy Williams in that spot because she was on her way out and gives the country club time to groom someone for the spot. Time will tell.

Unregistered
    I agree that is a possible scenario. I'm inclined to believe if they wanted Warren Fast to be a Chief, they would've promoted him instead of Cindy Williams. It looks as if they put Cindy Williams in that spot because she was on her way out and gives the country club time to groom someone for the spot. Time will tell.

I agree, so who will replace her?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast