Academy Major - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Academy Major

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG! God help us all. Word just got out that Hildreth applied for Academy Major! Seriously.
    If Hildreth EVER gets promoted again to ANY position, I will have lost all faith in Colonel Spaulding. She had her chance and blew it (pun intended).

Unregistered
    Maybe she got tired of boy toy Tullis and wants to be around younger recruits.

Unregistered
    good question
    Simple, because of the quality of people a 34k fixed salary attracts, the academy is going to be a mess.

Unregistered
    I hear a couple of scenarios.. Capt Robert Ifft out of Troop A to the Academy as Major. Or Gary Howze to the Academy and Ifft promoted to his spot. Also heard Troop A Major Warren Fast will be next Chief taking Cindy Williams spot.

Unregistered
    I hear a couple of scenarios.. Capt Robert Ifft out of Troop A to the Academy as Major. Or Gary Howze to the Academy and Ifft promoted to his spot. Also heard Troop A Major Warren Fast will be next Chief taking Cindy Williams spot.
    Isn't Howze over OPC or some other secret squirrel unit? Send him to the Academy and don't fill his spot. We're too top heavy as it is.

Unregistered
    It's Capt. Ifft

Unregistered

Captain kangaroo

I think he will be good.

Unregistered
    Not Ifft. Interviews next Friday i heard. We wont see any more white male majors i guarantee. And it certainly wont be Hildreth. She cant be trusted around young males. It's Rassy's job to lose right now.

Unregistered
    Not Ifft. Interviews next Friday i heard. We wont see any more white male majors i guarantee. And it certainly wont be Hildreth. She cant be trusted around young males. It's Rassy's job to lose right now.

No more members from the WMC being promoted to senior management positions? Yeah right, I doubt it. They will make a couple token promotions to get to a WMC member they want.
    Stand by and observe.

Promoted 12 to the rank of Major and above since Nov 2016. They most the FHP has ever seen at one time or within a two - three year period.

11 - WMC members
    1- Female to Chief
    1 - Non-WMC (Hispanic) demoted from LTC.

Looks like a duck, smells like a duck; it is pretty obvious it is what it is.

Unregistered
    The four Academy candidates are Hildreth, Rasmussen, Ifft and Mandell.
    Hildreth is wasting her time. Mandell is older than dirt, so it's between Ifft and The eventual winner Rasmussen.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast