Sheila Belfort 3-17 ( GoFundMe ) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would rather give to the Miami Gardens cop who was shot and has no home.
    Agreed! I'm donating next week when I get paid. Poor guy.

Unregistered
    Cisnero, lots of people have questions for u about this GoFundMe campaign. You still not have not reply or make any comments. You cooked for central 'B' shift on Thanksgiving, are you going to cook for Sheila went she's out of the hospital?

Da Repo Man

Da Repo Man

Papo, I'm finnin to hook & book that Beamer.

Unregistered
    AMEN to that !
    I understand Cisnero started this fund, why I'll never know ? As others have pointed out here, she is getting paid regardless, as it was considered ON DUTY !

In fact, when your on workmans comp, they take out less, or no tax, so you actually make more money than what you get in a normal pay period, so why this friggin fund, is it because she's in debt over her head ? Sell the Beemer, stop eating out, stay home, watch tv, and enjoy your lengthy vacation.

Many MPD cops have been there and done that, and NO ONE ever started a fund for them ! It's not like your using your own I time, this ones on the city, so why is this for you Sheila ? WTF ????
    This is Cisnero writing and yes You Will know why I started the Fund, to begin I just found out about GoFundMe a few months back. I said to myself next time one of us gets seriously injured I will make it my business to open a GoFundMe account. When Michael New got hurt on the 3-17 a Dominoes event was done to collect $$$$$,back then GoFundMe was not around otherwise I would had open one for Michael, I sat next to him many nights while he was out, and volunteered every night while many in Roll Call ***** and complain for the JMH detail. So why not help a fellow Officer in need, I don't care if you are Black, Cuban, Rican , Chinese, white or whatever. The right thing to do is, have each other's back.

We don't get the respect from City Hall, you all know nationwide is bad timing for Cops, so the least we can All do is help an Officer in times of needs. Not come in here bashing and criticizing we are all human. Sheila broke her leg in 3 pieces, this will take many months of recovery, maybe 2/3 retirement. So I know I did the right thing by opening the account.

I hope by me giving you my sincere explanation you can reach down inside if you have a heart and see the other side of the coin. I wish you post your name so I can contact you and have a one on one talk about this. If you would like to contact me email me with your number I will gladly call you.

Today we are helping Sheila, tomorrow it might be you or your Family, always remember is a Small World. You never know when you will need help.

By the way the County and Fire Dept., are always collecting for their brothers in need. I guess in a way they are a much better family than MPD. Stay safe, and QRU.

I am also a blood Donor O+, I am a 2 Gallons member, always better to give than receive.

David Cisnero 1066 ( Flagami PST )

Unregistered
    I think there is no need to be so immature and talk so much BS whether she is getting paid or not is not the issue all of you are missing the point is all about support, letting her know that she is not alone, you guys are always talking about the law enforcement family please that is joke, all you do is constantly criticize one another. It is very simple if you wish to donate do so if not don't, but stop talking so much nonsense about this lady that has enough stress with what she is going through and Cisnero for trying to help out and show support that is what a real law enforcement family is all about helping each other out. So please if you don't have anything positive to say you should keep your comments to yourself or find someone as cold hearted as you that I see there are plenty here to share your venom with. May be all you should take the time and read the bible it seems like you people don't know God's word. Now you can start doing what you do best and criticize me, but guess what I don't care and I won't entertain. Be safe and God bless all of you extra BLESSINGS FOR SHEILA AND CISNERO.

Unregistered
    I didn't agree on the jmh detail. For month you had officers baby sitting I guy who was involved in a 3-17 at work. Like if someone was going to kill the man. It looked like a Witness protection plan

Unregistered
    I didn't agree on the jmh detail. For month you had officers baby sitting I guy who was involved in a 3-17 at work. Like if someone was going to kill the man. It looked like a Witness protection plan
    Is not about someone trying to kill anyone, it is about support cabeza de mojon. This is a police department where officers support each other. Unfortunately we have scumbags like you here contaminating everything. You filth of the earth.

Unregistered
    Cisnero, lots of people have questions for u about this GoFundMe campaign. You still not have not reply or make any comments. You cooked for central 'B' shift on Thanksgiving, are you going to cook for Sheila went she's out of the hospital?
    But of course I will love to prepare the meal of her choice WHEN [NOT WENT as you wrote] she is out of the hospital. In reference to the campaign I already commented I hope I answered all your questions and concerns. If you have my number feel free to contact me and I will answer all your questions.
    David Cisnero

Unregistered

Unhappy Cisnero, are you ****ing stupid or what ???

This is Cisnero writing and yes You Will know why I started the Fund, to begin I just found out about GoFundMe a few months back. I said to myself next time one of us gets seriously injured I will make it my business to open a GoFundMe account. When Michael New got hurt on the 3-17 a Dominoes event was done to collect $$$$$,back then GoFundMe was not around otherwise I would had open one for Michael, I sat next to him many nights while he was out, and volunteered every night while many in Roll Call ***** and complain for the JMH detail. So why not help a fellow Officer in need, I don't care if you are Black, Cuban, Rican , Chinese, white or whatever. The right thing to do is, have each other's back.

We don't get the respect from City Hall, you all know nationwide is bad timing for Cops, so the least we can All do is help an Officer in times of needs. Not come in here bashing and criticizing we are all human. Sheila broke her leg in 3 pieces, this will take many months of recovery, maybe 2/3 retirement. So I know I did the right thing by opening the account.

I hope by me giving you my sincere explanation you can reach down inside if you have a heart and see the other side of the coin. I wish you post your name so I can contact you and have a one on one talk about this. If you would like to contact me email me with your number I will gladly call you.

Today we are helping Sheila, tomorrow it might be you or your Family, always remember is a Small World. You never know when you will need help.

By the way the County and Fire Dept., are always collecting for their brothers in need. I guess in a way they are a much better family than MPD. Stay safe, and QRU.

I am also a blood Donor O+, I am a 2 Gallons member, always better to give than receive.

David Cisnero 1066 ( Flagami PST )
    Doesn't matter Dave !!! She 's out D , just like many in the past. As was astutely pointed out MANY ****ING times, she MAKES MORE than being at work !

Don't you ****ing get it ? Had she been OF DUTY, that may have meant something. But she WASN"T !!!! Workmans comp, will actually pay her more , than if she was working , you dumb ass.

Oh yea, I forgot, they wont be kicking in the extra funds she has created herself. Oh yea, she has taken many off duties from others, because she needed the dough. We ALL know that Dave, do you have an ulterior motive ?

Get it RIGHT !!! Many have gone out D in the past. I have been here over 20 years, and NEVER seen this before. SHE GETS PAID AND TAKEN CARE OF MORE THAN ANYONE !!! I will NOT pay off her credit card debt, GOT IT ????

Unregistered

WTF ? Don't some of you get it ???

He's (Cisnero) probably been banging her , and she asked him to do this I assume ? I too, have been here for about 13 years, seen loads of folks go out D , but never saw this before ?

Is this to make up for her ridiculous spending habits ? Give me a break ! I'm single, and I budget, this is all to do with someone that went crazy , buying all sorts of stuff, and now she can't pay for it. Oh well, to bad, I'm thinking Cisnero, and Javi should make up the difference, since they endorse this stupid fund ?

Why the hell is this even happening ? SHE GETS PAID MORE THAN IF SHE WAS WORKING !!! WHY DON'T SOME GET THIS ??? aRE YOU ****ING STUPID OR WHAT ???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast