Sheila Belfort 3-17 ( GoFundMe ) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    It should become the norm. We've held domino tournaments for injured cops in the city is true. NMB just did a fundraiser at wrong stop for their female officer in the 17 that was all over tne news and one of our FTO sgt took like 20 rookies in fto in vans up there to represent the city. We should be doing stuff like this either fundraiser or go fund for any officer significantly injured, it's the right thing to do

Unregistered
    Should have been "wings stop"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It should become the norm. We've held domino tournaments for injured cops in the city is true. NMB just did a fundraiser at wrong stop for their female officer in the 17 that was all over tne news and one of our FTO sgt took like 20 rookies in fto in vans up there to represent the city. We should be doing stuff like this either fundraiser or go fund for any officer significantly injured, it's the right thing to do
    I David Cisnero will make it the norm from now on, I opened the GoFundMe with $200.00 and every time I open a GoFundMe account for whoever may be I will pledge 200.00 to set the tone.

Just keep in mind, today We are helping Sheila. Tomorrow it might be you.

David Cisnero

Unregistered
    You should use that money to get a tummy tuck.

Unregistered

Need a power head

Hey Dave, can you hook me up with a go fund page?
    Man, I could really use the money...seems I blew a power head on my Contender.
    Yamaha refuses to pay for the repairs. I think it's because they hate cops.

Please Dave, I'm in dire straights.

Unregistered
    Wow, i have to admit i work in a department full of pieces of shit. Dayum!!!!! Please ifentify yourselves so i can 07 your asses if they assign you as a 15.

Unregistered

Cool life styles of The Rich & Famous, $$$$ ,

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Aren't some of you morons GETTING THIS ????
    Officers injured get paid MORE, than when they are actually working ! When your out "D" you get your normal pay , as you do , every two weeks, but you get quite a bit MORE, because it's TAX FREE, you imbeciles !!!!!

Just because this slug (and she was, she's a piss poor cop) had to work EVERY off duty job that came along , to pay for her luxurious life style, life styles of The Rich & Famous, $$$$ , that's NOT my problem !

Now had she been injured OFF DUTY, that would have been different, as she would have to have used her "I" time, but that is NOT the case here, got it ? Even you Miami High retards should understand that ????

Unregistered
    Cisnero, thanks for correcting my grammar, I will not donate any money for Sheila. She once told me that she owes a lot of money to her credit cards because she re-did her kitchen, cabinets, bathrooms, driveway and other things. She is heavily in debt and I will not pay her creditors. Cisnero u can pay for that debt and cook for her while on duty, QRU day.

Unregistered
    Slim Shady Cisnero, maybe you will get this. WE have no problems helping someone who falls onto hard times who lives within there means, Is a good person, and does right. BTW, YOU, can't be trusted anyway, you are a know LIAR.

Unregistered
    We should look out for each other no one else will

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234