Sheila Belfort 3-17 ( GoFundMe )
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sheila Belfort 3-17 ( GoFundMe )

Belfort was involved in a 3-17 , her leg broken in 3. She had surgery everything is QRU for now. I opened a GoFundMe. Account on her name this morning and posted on Facebook. Fund raiser so far is QRU,so am asking you and everyone comes in here to take a minute go to the site and donate whatever you can. If we don't take care of each other who will? I will keep the account open for 2 full weeks. She has a longgggggggg way to recovery. Just think of this, today we are helping her, Tomorrow it might be you. Go to bed with that thought. Always better to give than to receive. Thank You for your support.

Mr. QRU

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Belfort was involved in a 3-17 , her leg broken in 3. She had surgery everything is QRU for now. I opened a GoFundMe. Account on her name this morning and posted on Facebook. Fund raiser so far is QRU,so am asking you and everyone comes in here to take a minute go to the site and donate whatever you can. If we don't take care of each other who will? I will keep the account open for 2 full weeks. She has a longgggggggg way to recovery. Just think of this, today we are helping her, Tomorrow it might be you. Go to bed with that thought. Always better to give than to receive. Thank You for your support.

Mr. QRU
    She needs the money why she's living beyond her means like you. I don't think so

Unregistered
    Well she's in uniform and in a marked car. That work make it a workers comp claim.. Portal to Portal coverage Thank you FOP. Anything else is a SCAM, MO Money Mo Money.

Unregistered
    Do she need her off duty cover . I'll take care of that .

Unregistered

Unhappy Fund for what ? She's getting paid, so whats this stupid fund for ?

Well she's in uniform and in a marked car. That work make it a workers comp claim.. Portal to Portal coverage Thank you FOP. Anything else is a SCAM, MO Money Mo Money.
    Yea, whats this fund for ???
    I too was involved in a 3-17 years ago, work comp covered me well, as MANY others here at the MPD, and NO ONE got a fund started for them, so WTF ?

It may be different if she was off duty in her personal car, but this is BOGUS !!!! MANY have been shot, hurt in fights, falls, chases, 17s etc, all on duty, or portal to portal, shes getting WELL paid, so whats the $$$ for ?

Did she " Live beyond her means " and now can't work off duty jobs maybe that's the case eh ? Well to ****ing bad, sell the BMW M-5 , eat at home Sheila, and live accordingly, shes gonna have a nice vacation, and will get paid REGARDLESS !!! Your an idiot for starting this stupid fund !!!!

Unregistered

Question

Mr. QRU
    whats this fund for ???
    I too was involved in a 3-17 years ago, work comp covered me well, as MANY others here at the MPD, and NO ONE got a fund started for them, so WTF ?

It may be different if she was off duty in her personal car, but this is BOGUS !!!! MANY have been shot, hurt in fights, falls, chases, 17s etc, all on duty, or portal to portal, shes getting WELL paid, so whats the $$$ for ?

Did she " Live beyond her means " and now can't work off duty jobs maybe that's the case eh ? Well to ****ing bad, sell the BMW M-5 , eat at home Sheila, and live accordingly, shes gonna have a nice vacation, and will get paid REGARDLESS !!! Your an idiot for starting this stupid fund !!!!

Unregistered
    I would rather give to the Miami Gardens cop who was shot and has no home.

Unregistered

Question Shes getting paid so WTF ????

whats this fund for ???

AMEN to that !
    I understand Cisnero started this fund, why I'll never know ? As others have pointed out here, she is getting paid regardless, as it was considered ON DUTY !

In fact, when your on workmans comp, they take out less, or no tax, so you actually make more money than what you get in a normal pay period, so why this friggin fund, is it because she's in debt over her head ? Sell the Beemer, stop eating out, stay home, watch tv, and enjoy your lengthy vacation.

Many MPD cops have been there and done that, and NO ONE ever started a fund for them ! It's not like your using your own I time, this ones on the city, so why is this for you Sheila ? WTF ????

Unregistered
    Do not donate this is a scam. Workers comp pays her salary. She will just cash out the time that was donated to her for a nice vacation. If she ran out of time well to bad. She shouldn't had call in I so much.

Unregistered
    Do not donate this is a scam. Workers comp pays her salary. She will just cash out the time that was donated to her for a nice vacation. If she ran out of time well to bad. She shouldn't had call in I so much.
    It's got NOTHING to do with her I time stupid, it doesn't matter what her balance is, they don't take I time for an ON DUTY INJURY you moron ! It's friggin workmans comp ! Did you go to MIAMI HIGH OR WHAT U DUNCE ???

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast