Sheila Belfort 3-17 ( GoFundMe ) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    AMEN to that !
    I understand Cisnero started this fund, why I'll never know ? As others have pointed out here, she is getting paid regardless, as it was considered ON DUTY !

In fact, when your on workmans comp, they take out less, or no tax, so you actually make more money than what you get in a normal pay period, so why this friggin fund, is it because she's in debt over her head ? Sell the Beemer, stop eating out, stay home, watch tv, and enjoy your lengthy vacation.

Many MPD cops have been there and done that, and NO ONE ever started a fund for them ! It's not like your using your own I time, this ones on the city, so why is this for you Sheila ? WTF ????
    Totally agree, why the hell Cisnero started this is anyone's guess ? My ex partner was hurt really bad and fell off a roof on a 26 in progress call about 9 years ago, he was on workmans comp for 6 months, then light duty for about 3 months, it's the way it is, and no one started a fund for him, he got paid anyhow, so WTF is this all about ????

Unregistered
    Damn, you guys are cold hearted mofos, cant believe i work people like this. Some of you probably have 15 in calls with me. Wouldnt want any of you around me if i know who you are... In the other hand i do agree that if she is receiving work comp i find it unnecessary for a fund. Many of us have gotten injured and have gotten work comp and have made it through. I would understand if she was offduty then it would be a good cause. I wouldnt want to accept any money from anyone if im on work comp cause everyone here works hard. Hey maybe cisnero did it in good faith you never know, or probably he wants that cut at the end, QRU!!!!!

Unregistered
    Cisnero, u read what others think of Sheila & that she worked off duty jobs like a whore.
    Now she can't make that money no more. Maybe u want to work for her and give your
    check to her. Have a QRU day.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Charity begins at home, not a "Spend Thrift Cop" " Credit card queen "

Cisnero, u read what others think of Sheila & that she worked off duty jobs like a whore.
    Now she can't make that money no more. Maybe u want to work for her and give your
    check to her. Have a QRU day.
    And THAT is the WHOLE point here ! Thank you, for saying that :-)

I've been here almost 30 years, and back in the day (mid 80s) shortly after I came on the job, I co-signed for a friend here, for a car loan @ Miami police fed cr union. Guess what ? About 3 months later he got fired, and I got stuck with the note, he was honorable, and he did pay me for most of it, it took YEARS !

About 4 years later, something similar, again I got screwed, but not as bad. After that I swore, no more co-signs, and no money lending, to family or friends, that cannot budget, control their spending ref " CREDIT CARD DEBT " !
    Sheila, obviously is one of those people, that can't control their spending.

I believe the term is "SPEND THRIFT" ? Hey, she made her bed, let her lay in it. I have bills myself, but I budget. Why the hell David C started this fund is because maybe he wasn't thinking about the fact that she is ON DUTY ???

Therefore, she is totally covered by "WORKMANS COMP" !!! For the retarded that means NO "I time" is used, NONE of her time is used, shes basically on vacation, in fact I knew a co-worker years ago, that actually took a 10 day cruise while out " D " just as she is, with his family. It was hilarious, I saw photos of his son pushing him around the boat deck in a wheel chair, and sucking on a ****tail. He said he had a ball ! And he made more money (Less off duty jobs of course) because it is "TAX FREE" so Sheila will actually do quite well.

Of course this is all to do with " LIVING BEYOND YOUR MEANS "
    Ok I wrote those high points in capital's so the Miami High people would get it ? Get it ?
    Speaking of MHS graduates, even Javi is getting into this, and sending out FOP e-mail letters for this silly fund ?

As said , I've been here almost 30 years, and known DOZENS of cops that were shot, cut, bad falls, car crashes, etc, etc , Seriously injured people ! But again WORKMANS COMP kicks in, and you make even more $$$ due to the tax thing, and NEVER heard of a fund like this ???

Actually, been there , done that , about 16 years ago myself, I was out " D " for 2 months. Most of us know, or are related to someone just like Sheila, why do you think she was always working off duty jobs ?

So I wish her luck (BTW, was the 3-17 her fault ??? ) but ANYTHING she needs (home help, nurse $$$) will be totally provided by the city, and WC. Sorry Sheila, but I am NOT helping to pay for your new BMW M-6, and Land Rover, your new kitchen, your beautiful home, your exquisite furniture, or your CREDIT CARD BILLS !

I do however,truthfully wish you a speedy recovery. Now, sell the Beemer, and buy a Honda. Send the boat back, and cancel having that pool built. One last thing, speaking of CONTRIBUTIONS, I would like to contribute the below link, for your reading pleasure. Since you'll have plenty of time to read, and research stuff like that.

And, just curios, what were the circumstances of your 3-17 anyhow, anyone know ?
    Speedy recovery girl, but sorry, I have bills too, maybe Javi or Dave can help out , I hear their loaded ?

http://money.allwomenstalk.com/signs...ond-your-means

Unregistered
    And THAT is the WHOLE point here ! Thank you, for saying that :-)

I've been here almost 30 years, and back in the day (mid 80s) shortly after I came on the job, I co-signed for a friend here, for a car loan @ Miami police fed cr union. Guess what ? About 3 months later he got fired, and I got stuck with the note, he was honorable, and he did pay me for most of it, it took YEARS !

About 4 years later, something similar, again I got screwed, but not as bad. After that I swore, no more co-signs, and no money lending, to family or friends, that cannot budget, control their spending ref " CREDIT CARD DEBT " !
    Sheila, obviously is one of those people, that can't control their spending.

I believe the term is "SPEND THRIFT" ? Hey, she made her bed, let her lay in it. I have bills myself, but I budget. Why the hell David C started this fund is because maybe he wasn't thinking about the fact that she is ON DUTY ???

Therefore, she is totally covered by "WORKMANS COMP" !!! For the retarded that means NO "I time" is used, NONE of her time is used, shes basically on vacation, in fact I knew a co-worker years ago, that actually took a 10 day cruise while out " D " just as she is, with his family. It was hilarious, I saw photos of his son pushing him around the boat deck in a wheel chair, and sucking on a ****tail. He said he had a ball ! And he made more money (Less off duty jobs of course) because it is "TAX FREE" so Sheila will actually do quite well.

Of course this is all to do with " LIVING BEYOND YOUR MEANS "
    Ok I wrote those high points in capital's so the Miami High people would get it ? Get it ?
    Speaking of MHS graduates, even Javi is getting into this, and sending out FOP e-mail letters for this silly fund ?

As said , I've been here almost 30 years, and known DOZENS of cops that were shot, cut, bad falls, car crashes, etc, etc , Seriously injured people ! But again WORKMANS COMP kicks in, and you make even more $$$ due to the tax thing, and NEVER heard of a fund like this ???

Actually, been there , done that , about 16 years ago myself, I was out " D " for 2 months. Most of us know, or are related to someone just like Sheila, why do you think she was always working off duty jobs ?

So I wish her luck (BTW, was the 3-17 her fault ??? ) but ANYTHING she needs (home help, nurse $$$) will be totally provided by the city, and WC. Sorry Sheila, but I am NOT helping to pay for your new BMW M-6, and Land Rover, your new kitchen, your beautiful home, your exquisite furniture, or your CREDIT CARD BILLS !

I do however,truthfully wish you a speedy recovery. Now, sell the Beemer, and buy a Honda. Send the boat back, and cancel having that pool built. One last thing, speaking of CONTRIBUTIONS, I would like to contribute the below link, for your reading pleasure. Since you'll have plenty of time to read, and research stuff like that.

And, just curios, what were the circumstances of your 3-17 anyhow, anyone know ?
    Speedy recovery girl, but sorry, I have bills too, maybe Javi or Dave can help out , I hear their loaded ?

http://money.allwomenstalk.com/signs...ond-your-means
    Is this her 3-17 ? It says "his" city of Miami police car ? Or is this another MPD 3-17 ??? >>> http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/bro...131-story.html

Pepito el borachito

Acere

Papos, don't be so heartless and donate.

She already has over $2k.

SheI'll only needs about 10 grand more...to fund her planned Mediterranean cruise.

So open up your hearts AND your wallets.

Unregistered
    And your obviously some low IQ negro, or a Miami High Wetback moron , I can tell by the way you use the F word constantly in your reply. It's real basic stupid, lots of us have gone out D in the past, and will in the future. I've been here a LONG time, and if your out D on duty, your TOTALLY covered financially PERIOD ! In fact you make MORE money, as they take out NO TAXES !!!

In addition, no one ever started a charity fund for someone out D ? There is no need, unless your some black chick, who is over her head in car payments, and tries to live beyond her means, as this is exactly, what this is ALL about , now did you understand that Mr MHS GED boy ? Or did you attend Jackson ?
    Papoo tu mujer le gustan los que se graduan de miami high. Porke somos unos pinga grandes. You aint shit *****.

Unregistered
    Totally agree, why the hell Cisnero started this is anyone's guess ? My ex partner was hurt really bad and fell off a roof on a 26 in progress call about 9 years ago, he was on workmans comp for 6 months, then light duty for about 3 months, it's the way it is, and no one started a fund for him, he got paid anyhow, so WTF is this all about ????
    I'm in total agreement ! This entire idea is ridiculous, sorry about her debt, but I have debts too. Sheila should have thought about this while she was spending beyond her means. Many have gone out D without help from colleagues , and as noted, you make more cause there is no tax taken out. So why the hell this was created is anyone's guess ? Cisnero wasn't thinking about that I guess ? Nice gesture, but not for someone who's actually receiving more money, than they usually do ? Hey David, I'm sure your reading all this, how about an explanation, you too Javi ???

Unregistered
    Anything that Slime Shady Cisnero does is questionable. In my eyes he is less than truthful and less than a man.

Unregistered
    Is this the officer that was invovled in the 3-17 on the Turnpike on Sunday morning? Just want clarification since the news articles stayed the officer was a 'he.'

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast