No confidence in the sheriff
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

No confidence in the sheriff

Based on past and the most recent events I think a we need to look into a vote of no confidence in the sheriff. WHO IS WITH ME!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Based on past and the most recent events I think a we need to look into a vote of no confidence in the sheriff. WHO IS WITH ME!!!!!!!
    The only vote which matters is the one in the November sheriff's election. We need a sheriff from outside the agency to come in and clean up the political corruption and incompetence around here.

Unregistered
    The only vote which matters is the one in the November sheriff's election. We need a sheriff from outside the agency to come in and clean up the political corruption and incompetence around here.
    While I agree with your assessment, I can only say that the general public has no idea how bad it is, and a no confidence vote will bring those issues front and center.

Unregistered
    I've heard from a cousin who is NYPD, that a top guy in NYPD and one in the NY sheriff's office are looking at this county. One apparently grew up here and the other just wants to move down here and get the top spot.

NYPD and SO are both very aggressive with perps over there. I wouldn't mind one of them getting the sheriff's spot and bringing some of their guys down here.

The question is would the Pinellas public want that?

I'm tired of this nice guy crap. These criminals are not nice.

Unregistered

Outsider

I've heard from a cousin who is NYPD, that a top guy in NYPD and one in the NY sheriff's office are looking at this county. One apparently grew up here and the other just wants to move down here and get the top spot.

NYPD and SO are both very aggressive with perps over there. I wouldn't mind one of them getting the sheriff's spot and bringing some of their guys down here.

While I agree outside blood is good for any type of organization. No one from out of state is going to move here and win a sheriff election without having time to establish roots and get involved in the community.

Unregistered
    In one word you people are MORONS.

Unregistered
    A local police chief who is not in the agency cliques would be a good replacement for Gualtieri.

His top priority should be to clean up the agency corruption, reform the promotional process and fix the jail by replacing the top management.

Unregistered
    A local police chief who is not in the agency cliques would be a good replacement for Gualtieri.

His top priority should be to clean up the agency corruption, reform the promotional process and fix the jail by replacing the top management.
    This will be a wrap for Super Pack G. No one will be able to break his strangle hold he has on the local and state politicians and news media. So 2016 is a done deal unless a catastrophy occurs.

Unregistered

Oh yes please, bring down the corruption and crime from the NYPD. Uniform NYPD cops couldn't investigate a stolen candy bar without help from a detective. And then there are the countless detective corruption cases. Oh please bring that northern shit down here because we love know it all New Yorkers who think they have it all figured out.

Unregistered

HAHAHAHA, Tony H would have to learn how to speak in public and keep a job for more than one year first. Nice try.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast