IUPA survey is out. - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congrats you must be the only 20 year Deputy that actually thinks a 3 year Deputy makes a good FTO considering he spends the first year of his career in the academy and FTO. It generally takes 5 full years for any Law Enforcement Officer to be trained but I guess in BSO its different. Sorry PBA go cry somewhere else you lost and will never be back and these ridiculous posts are the reason why.
    Yes, very good ideas IUPA! It funny how the PBA keeps posting like they are 100 different deputies. IUPA is trying to get us more like PBSO which crushes us in every area.

Unregistered
    Thank you IUPA for doing a great job so far! Most of us are voting YES on the survey and don't listen to those few PBA supporters.

Unregistered
    That's true everything is about being fair. How about the deputies who sacrificed their steps during the bad times. Are we going to get that back or do we have to wait 11 years to top out when everyone including the new hires only wait 10....
    No one sacrificed anything the membership rolled over for Lamberti and accepted the freezes to fend off layoffs that were never going to happen. That's the way the cookie crumbles when you play it safe and no balls to challenge management when it counts.

Unregistered
    Did you see the rumor control email that came out today by IUPA? I switch to IUPA and I'm disappointed with the double talk they tried to do regarding fto pay. Someone called me a moron for questioning it. Because they said it wouldn't be touched. Now they want to make all these changes to it and if its not agreed upon they're going to cut that too.
    You are a moron and your grammar is atrocious, if you are an FTO you shouldn't be.

Unregistered
    You are a moron and your grammar is atrocious, if you are an FTO you shouldn't be.
    But he's right. And I don't see anything wrong with their grammar. Please explain. If it because FTO wasn't capitol letters and you want to be technical then you have it wrong as well. It's F.T.O, well actually F.T.D

I agree with their post and instead of answering it, you attack their writing. Just like in court, if they can't beat the evidence they try to beat the deputy. Just like you did.

Unregistered
    But he's right. And I don't see anything wrong with their grammar. Please explain. If it because FTO wasn't capitol letters and you want to be technical then you have it wrong as well. It's F.T.O, well actually F.T.D

I agree with their post and instead of answering it, you attack their writing. Just like in court, if they can't beat the evidence they try to beat the deputy. Just like you did.
    Yeah, I know. "it's"

Unregistered
    HAHA this cracked me up!

Unregistered
    Did you see the rumor control email that came out today by IUPA? I switch to IUPA and I'm disappointed with the double talk they tried to do regarding fto pay. Someone called me a moron for questioning it. Because they said it wouldn't be touched. Now they want to make all these changes to it and if its not agreed upon they're going to cut that too.
    Ok its sad I have to do this but here are the grammatical errors:

1) It's not I switch to IUPA it's "I switchED to IUPA.
    2) It's not fto its FTO
    3) Someone called me a moron for questioning it is a fragment which for the iddiot who wrote this means its an incomplete sentence.
    4) Starting a sentence with Because is gramatically incorrect.
    5) Because they said it wouldn't be touched is again a fragment.
    6) The way this disaster should have read is "Someone called me a moron for questioning it, because (who ever actually said it) said it wouldn't be touched.
    7) It is not its, try "it's" next time.

So dumb ass there was plenty of evidence to convict and the attack on the Deputy was one he deserved for putting that garbage out there where it shows the public we have morons who can't put together a coherent sentence. This is why FTO's deserve more money, they have to deal with the trainees who write like this. I am not an FTO by the way, I just appreciate the thankless job that they do.

Unregistered

Too funny

No attorney's at IA's

Self serving board

No protection from Admin pressure

Now this. Ha it's just the beginning folks. Ask FHP how much stuff they lost under IUPA and why they went back to the PBA. Ask state correction why they want to go back to the PBA. Sorry to hear how bad it's gotten already.
    State corrections most defiantly do not want PBA back as they are still suffering from way too many years of getting screwed over.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast