IUPA survey is out. - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Unregistered
    You guys are so F'd up. Fuek almost all of you. This department has never been upstanding and likely never will be.
    You puss a$$ fuecks are more worried about your tattoos and getting into CI or SET so you can grow a goatee or a big bushy beard and act like some kind of deep under cover D-bag.
    Take your sup pay, take your 2% take it all and stick up your a$$. I make plenty of money and I don't live over my means, so I'm good for the next few years till I retire. Good luck diek weeds!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone who cheated the survey in a specialized unit should instantly be booted to the road
    Send me back to the road. Less work, less stress, same money. I don't even consider the supplement money...it's peanuts.

Unregistered
    Send me back to the road. Less work, less stress, same money. I don't even consider the supplement money...it's peanuts.
    AHH there it is, that train is always on time. "Send me back to the road then less work"

If I had a nickel every time I heard a CI Deputy say that I would be rich.

But of course none of them ever put the transfer in or follow through with it.

Hey post your CCN and we will try to help you get back to the road............ I thought so.

Unregistered
    AHH there it is, that train is always on time. "Send me back to the road then less work"

If I had a nickel every time I heard a CI Deputy say that I would be rich.

But of course none of them ever put the transfer in or follow through with it.

Hey post your CCN and we will try to help you get back to the road............ I thought so.
    It is most definitely less work. Going back to the road is regression for your career so its not done voluntarily very often.

Why don't you post your CCN first?

Unregistered
    Right after you keegan

Unregistered
    Right after you keegan
    I know this is shocking but there are more than two people that disagree with this stupid idea.

Unregistered

You are KILLING it!

Right after you keegan
    Keep up the great work. I'm a fan!

Congratulations go out to the District 8 employee of the month for June, Deputy Patrick Keegan. Deputy Keegan’s attention to detail paid off when he apprehended two suspicious suspects who were committing vehicle burglaries. The arrest resulted in several cases being solved – Great work Pat.

Unregistered
    No one sacrificed anything the membership rolled over for Lamberti and accepted the freezes to fend off layoffs that were never going to happen. That's the way the cookie crumbles when you play it safe and no balls to challenge management when it counts.
    Well said hopefully the new union takes your advice because this is where it counts!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I think it is time to hear from our union President. When is the next union meeting?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213