Next Commander
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Commander

Unregistered

Next Commander

the next commander's [position is posted and is also posted outside on indeed.com. Who is the next commander?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    the next commander's [position is posted and is also posted outside on indeed.com. Who is the next commander?
    I'm sure it will be another unqualified buddy.

Unregistered
    after reading the job qualifications you need a bachelors degree plus five years supervisory experience to be a commander. Then why is is you only need a GED to be the chief and a HS diploma to be the Captain.

Unregistered
    How many of the current commanders meet those requirements?

Unregistered
    How about the requirements were made to fit someone that the chief already has in mind?

Unregistered
    Sounds like somebody from the SSO is going to be hired a buddy most likely. I guess we are chopped liver here. What is the future in staying here if all the top spots are going to be filled be outsiders? I am out. Seeking a new job where hard is rewarded. The sad part is that all of this, was wasted time. I hope the command staff get what "they" want in life. Thanks for nothing. Poor leadership

Unregistered
    This is exactly what we are trying to convey to the citizens of North Port. You as taxpayers pay in excess of forty thousand dollars per officer to hire us, train us and equipt us and then because of this dysfunctional administration and the way this place operates, officers are leaving daily, lost what 16 in last few months, gained four, still minus twelve officers and counting. Lawsuits Lawsuits Lawsuits, why would anyone want to stay here, unless of course you are the chief, way things are going admin will be humping calls very very soon.

N DA KNOW

told ya

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like somebody from the SSO is going to be hired a buddy most likely. I guess we are chopped liver here. What is the future in staying here if all the top spots are going to be filled be outsiders? I am out. Seeking a new job where hard is rewarded. The sad part is that all of this, was wasted time. I hope the command staff get what "they" want in life. Thanks for nothing. Poor leadership

have told ya before, you are getting M E R C U R I O down there. He is Pelfreys boy and the deal is done. It is a matter of when! Good riddance for the SSO but NPPD is ****ed !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by N DA KNOW View Post
    have told ya before, you are getting M E R C U R I O down there. He is Pelfreys boy and the deal is done. It is a matter of when! Good riddance for the SSO but NPPD is ****ed !
    so now we have brown former SCCO now a commander, pelfrey former SCCO the asst chief same and now ******** soon to be retired SCCO as another commander, three SCCO problems now our problems it is never going to end

Unregistered
    I heard they were giving R.D a Leo cert and he was taking over SRT and the Facebook page as a new commander.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast