Trooper Glenn Ganus

Sysop

Trooper Glenn Ganus

This post is in defense of Trooper Glenn Ganus and an attempt to right a wrong.

Every once in a while a poster uses the message board to further an agenda and that appears to have happened in this instance. A unregistered and anonymous user started an unflattering thread about Trooper Glenn Ganus. The poster posed as a civilian and made unsubstantiated claims against the trooper. He also clearly indicated that he wanted Trooper Ganus fired. This same Verizon user made two additional posts, one as a civilian and one posing as a fellow trooper who works with Ganus. I should also point out that several troopers came to Trooper Ganus' defense. Everyone should know that we take threats against LEOs very seriously. Making unfounded accusations while misrepresenting who you are in an attempt to damage a trooper's career is no different. The thread has been removed and the Verizon user should be squirming in his pants.

Sysop
    To the Verizon wireless user posting accusations against Trooper Ganus:

Your postings are a violation of our Terms of Use. Any further postings will force us to deal severely with you and hold you responsible for your actions. You no longer have our consent to access our site and doing so further will be a violation of FSS 815.06 (1)(a) which is a 3rd degree felony. We are also under no obligation to protect your anonymity and your activity will be reported to your ISP. I hope you take this warning seriously because I assure you that I do!

Unregistered
    Excellent sysop
    Thanks for stepping up. Although I don't know who this trooper is, I agree with you and this type of behavior defaming someone needs to stop or be exposed.

Unregistered
    WOW, Sysop is serious about this one!!!!!