Steroid testing citywide - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Low Testosterone a cop's enemy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey I am 64, on a TRT weekly treatment plan. I am ripped, strong and virile. My T is at 700, as when I was 25.
    If I am not careful, I would be walking on three legs; my wife loves that I am "rock hard." So stop the whining girly menses!
    Hats off sir. Bunch of fat but crying girl parts claiming to be men. My old lady hates it when the grand kids don't come over for the weekend. TRT is important because low test causes lots of problems. Any good doctor knows this and if you cops think you don't need to be in shape????? The better shape and condition youre in the better you'll handle the main thing that kills us...... Work place stress.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    The steroid use is out of control, city leaders need to test Miami police officers , the new rookies that are like 5"2 to 5"7 in height are all taking it and the old veterans who are about to lead with in 2 years are popping it to keep up ,💉💉💉
    On the long run it will cost the city and our health trust Millions when down the line these users have Kidney, liver, pancreas, heart failure Due to Steroid abuse. The Chief knows is happening and does nothing about it.

Unregistered
    Lab, when they say "roids" they mean steroids not Hemmeroids. Go back to your yellow submarine.

Unregistered
    Give officers 1hour to work out makes the insurance go down

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123