Steroid testing citywide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Steroid

Steroid testing citywide

The steroid use is out of control, city leaders need to test Miami police officers , the new rookies that are like 5"2 to 5"7 in height are all taking it and the old veterans who are about to lead with in 2 years are popping it to keep up ,💉💉💉

Unregistered
    There is a FTO in the south that takes a cycle once a month .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    The steroid use is out of control, city leaders need to test Miami police officers , the new rookies that are like 5"2 to 5"7 in height are all taking it and the old veterans who are about to lead with in 2 years are popping it to keep up ,💉💉💉
    Yous a small little arm baggy shirt sucka hating on us juicy hoe getting playas.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Stop hating on the guys who work out and stay fit. cause you stay fat doesnt mean the ones that work out do steroids. Suck your nipple sucka

Unregistered
    I run 4 miles everyday after work... and I do crossfit. I don't spend my shift eating croquetas and drinking cafe con leche. Get fit and stop crying.

Unregistered
    I see all the steroid head are out in full complaining lmao. Test is coming

Unregistered
    Yea all the Cubans in the south do it . It's not south end , it's steroid south

Unregistered
    I love steroids. They make me feel like a meng! I'm in my fifties but so what? I dye my hair, little bit of Botox and under the right lighting conditions, along with two drinks, I can pass for 39. Let's go get some putas men.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see all the steroid head are out in full complaining lmao. Test is coming
    You a *****. Go work out.

Unregistered
    I take steroids and my wife take them too? Who I am I

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast