Black History Month and Field Force Training? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Earl Turner
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Attend the training, apply yourself and learn as much as you can.
    The summer of 2016 will be very active. This POS- POTUS was not able to get the level of civil disobedience that he wanted last year with Trayvon and the others.
    This guy is looking to get the entire country to rebel over some made-up event in order to do what he has been dying to do; call for Marshal Law and activate Federal Troops in US soil.
    Don’t bother calling me names, I am immune; however, remember that I gave you this warning.
    Be a Boy Scout “Always Prepared”
    Amen brother.
    When the time comes, remember who our allies are...the hard working, law abiding white man.

Don't follow illegal orders, implemented by yet another executive action, and let the white folk keep and bare their arms.

Unregistered
    I find it very ironic that during the most sacred month of them all Febuary which is dedicated as Black History Month. Where we remember people like Martin Luther King and Malcom X and all that has been contributed to the United States by blacks. The City of Miami Police Department picks this month to do field force training all month long. Maybe the police department is trying to say something what do you think.
    Big ****ing deal! Who gives a shit about Negro Appreciation Month? Would you rather do Field Force Training in the middle of August when it's 100 degrees outside? Get ****ing real!

Unregistered
    Lets name the racist black cops in honor of black history month.
    Perry Anderson aka gold tooth

Unregistered
    Lets name the racist black cops in honor of black history month.
    Frank Betha

Unregistered
    Let's show some respect and sensitivity for our POTUS.

It seems he chose the team with the black quarterback who had his ass handed to him by an aging white quarterback.
    Same story repeating itself about holding performance expectations from those folks.
    In this case it was the white man's fault ! ! ! ! !

Unregistered
    Quit whining just do it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123