Juan perez: Crocodile tears and tissy fit extraordianire - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    If you have an issue with Juan, then be a man or woman, and confront him in person. Don't be a coward, that hides behind your keyboard, and articulates these bogus threads, that allege corruption and misconduct, but you won't put your name to the thread, or face the Man.

Director Perez, will take anyone outside and have a healthy talking with .... if you know what I mean! Man Up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you have an issue with Juan, then be a man or woman, and confront him in person. Don't be a coward, that hides behind your keyboard, and articulates these bogus threads, that allege corruption and misconduct, but you won't put your name to the thread, or face the Man.

Director Perez, will take anyone outside and have a healthy talking with .... if you know what I mean! Man Up.
    "Take anyone outside", I have just about pissed in my pants. Thanks for the chuckle JP but it is impossible to tell you what we think of you and continue to feed our families. You see, you are such a coward that the moment that anyone told you what every other person has posted here to your face you would run inside your office and move to transfer, suspend or fire that person. Don't think for one second we do not want to tell you to your face how corrupt, inarticulate and gang minded you are JP but again we have to protect our families. So, for now JP, we will just spit and cross the street when we see you coming so we don't get caught by your stench. Meanwhile, try telling your benefactor Gimenez how corrupt he really is and see if he is man enough to "take you outside". lol

Unregistered

It's Not Hidden

Listen Fool no ones hiding, you want the names call the SAO, OIG, PCB, or the Federalys even the Media has the info. The complaints have been filed its all out their guy, tell you what give us your name and we'll go tap your shoulder see how bad ass you are. See is Beutiful to hear and read how upset you are, it tickles us Pink knowing you can sleep good at night, knowing someday someone's coming to serve or maybe 39 you for all you've done or help do.

So keep reading and wondering when your day coming, when's Justice visting you.

Good Night

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    "take anyone outside", i have just about pissed in my pants. Thanks for the chuckle jp but it is impossible to tell you what we think of you and continue to feed our families. You see, you are such a coward that the moment that anyone told you what every other person has posted here to your face you would run inside your office and move to transfer, suspend or fire that person. Don't think for one second we do not want to tell you to your face how corrupt, inarticulate and gang minded you are jp but again we have to protect our families. So, for now jp, we will just spit and cross the street when we see you coming so we don't get caught by your stench. Meanwhile, try telling your benefactor gimenez how corrupt he really is and see if he is man enough to "take you outside". Lol
    amen!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Let me address the original post this way ..... Don't you think that every director we've had has done what Juan is being blamed for ?

Unregistered
    Maybe. You must remember that every Director since Bobby Jones was a Captain, Major, Chief, AD then Director. This lil clown was Captain for about 1 year, NEVER a Major, Chief for a few months, NEVER an AD, DD in charge of Training and now Director. He also barely had a Bachelors and NO advanced degree or training like the FBINA - until he was DD. His career was in very remote sections including his great experience as a CAU Sergeant in Midwest. Most QUALIFIED - NOT!!

Unregistered
    Maybe. You must remember that every Director since Bobby Jones was a Captain, Major, Chief, AD then Director. This lil clown was Captain for about 1 year, NEVER a Major, Chief for a few months, NEVER an AD, DD in charge of Training and now Director. He also barely had a Bachelors and NO advanced degree or training like the FBINA - until he was DD. His career was in very remote sections including his great experience as a CAU Sergeant in Midwest. Most QUALIFIED - NOT!!
    Not what I'm saying....at the end of the day All Directors past, present & future, will play politics or they won't get the job...

And I'm not saying that what you posted is bad info, but FBI school, and any other positions mean nothing, when you acquiesce to a higher power, to obtain and maintain your rank... Don't you think Bobby Jones, Fred Taylor, ..... ALL played ball with the powers to be at the time ?????

Unregistered
    give him a chance

Unregistered
    Not what I'm saying....at the end of the day All Directors past, present & future, will play politics or they won't get the job...

And I'm not saying that what you posted is bad info, but FBI school, and any other positions mean nothing, when you acquiesce to a higher power, to obtain and maintain your rank... Don't you think Bobby Jones, Fred Taylor, ..... ALL played ball with the powers to be at the time ?????
    Well, one thing is for certain, I don't remember Taylor, Alvarez, Parker or Loftus ever covering up a rigged mayoral election which is exactly what Patterson and Perez did for Gimenez. I don't remember a bureau in this department being broken up for simply having its detectives do the work they were paid for. That Public Corruption Bureau was disbanded due to its members simply doing their job. All those detectives that were transferred from that bureau were sent out on the street by supervisors as we saw in media clips to interview elderly and mentally ill citizens who had their absentee ballots stolen by Gimenez's campaign manager. The fact that both Patterson and Perez helped obstruct that investigation was simply a cover up for the mayor. Perez's cover up paid fruits just by having being named director. Don't take my word for it, read all of the newspaper articles from the time and watch the old clips. These fraudsters can run but they can't hide.

Hammocks guy

Be patient

The new director cares about the troops and has cojones. I am confident that he will make some needed improvements to the department. The guy is a leader. Give him a chance.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast