Juan perez: Crocodile tears and tissy fit extraordianire
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Juan perez: Crocodile tears and tissy fit extraordianire

Several years ago when we lost one of our own, a diminutive GIU lieutenant with little educational background and dreams of grandeur seized the opportunity to address an audience that included most of our department members. In a rambling speech, full of emotional outbursts and incoherent paragraphs, Juan Perez expressed his "sorrow" for the loss and talked a big game about the meaning of the brown shirt and police comradery. His district major at the time was Carlos Garcia, a political protege of Chief Juan Santana and a member of a political "posse" that included then Lieutenant Andrew Glass and an inarticulate neanderthal of a sergeant with criminal tendencies named Octavio "David" Alvarez.
    Time forward to 2012 and you find Juan Perez miraculously promoted from captain to major to chief in record time. In other words a blue flamer! How did it happen? How did someone with little investigative experience and poor police management skills arrive at such a rank in record time? Simple, if you connect all the dots.
    For those who were not watching, Juan Perez became Carlos Gimenez's designee in our department to ensure that the troops remained quiet and took everything Gimenez was shafting down their rear in late 2011-2012. Through fear and intimidation of demotion, Juan Perez ensured that the majority of the department remained calm and some even voted for the mayor that had taken away our pay and benefits. Juan Perez even took it one step further. He actively held fundraisers and sought financial support for Gimenez's campaign while on duty. Furthermore, he did anything in his power to ensure Gimenez won because it was Gimenez who had promoted him and it was Gimenez who promised to make him our future director if he walked the line.
    In 2012, when a few valiant members of the Public Corruption Bureau worked an absentee ballot fraud case and uncovered that Gimenez's and Kathy Rundle's campaign manager had hired ballot brokers to collect absentee ballots for Gimenez and Rundle from mentally ill persons and senior citizens, it was Juan Perez and the listed gang of Santana, Garcia, Glass and Alvarez who went into high gear to ensure that the absentee ballot investigation went nowhere. It was all very convenient, Garcia was now the major, Glass the lieutenant and Alvarez a sergeant at guess where: the Public Corruption Bureau. The listed group of characters under the leadership of Juan Perez delayed the investigation and even hid evidence from the Broward State Attorney's Office to ensure Gimenez came out unscathed. Eventually they succeded in their unethical task and Gimenez got off the hook.
    What happened a few months later was the dismantling of the Public Corruption Bureau where anyone who could hurt Gimenez was gotten rid off. By that time though, both Garcia and Alvarez had "conveniently" retired and Glass had transferred as captain to Homicide. In other words, all trace of the corrupt underhanded dealings committed by the listed gang had vanished and Juan Perez had pulled a rabbit out of a hat.
    Since that time we have heard about Perez's latest emotional outbursts, such as the one he threw when he found out Patterson had gotten the nod instead of him or the tissy fit he threw in front of a graduating class when his conscience caught up with him, etc., and we have seen him shedding crocodile tears at every police shooting or stabbing, as always grabbing the limelight and giving himself an aura of leadership and knowledge that he clearly lacks.
    Bottom line here is an uneducated, corrupt and emotional individual who has betrayed every man and woman in this department was helped by a gang of equally corrupt police officers, two of which remain in this department and brought us a totally submissive director more intent in covering for Gimenez and his friends than enforcing the laws of this county. That is our reality. The future will show the truth because no crime shall remain unpunished and no bad deed will remain uncovered.

Unregistered
    Bro while your on this site writing a dissertation, JP is working! Stop being a hater already! Your sorry a$$ is just mad because your family isn't proud of what you have done in your sorry career. Go back to your desk in the property room. I'm sure your kids are proud.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2545358]Bro while your on this site writing a dissertation, JP is working! Stop being a hater already! Your sorry a$$ is just mad because your family isn't proud of what you have done in your sorry career. Go back to your desk in the property room. I'm sure your kids are proud.[/QUOD

What's the matter groupie? Did the guy's statement hit close to home? Bet your kids are happy to see you bending over in front of JP and Gimenez by proxie. It is sorry trash like you and your boy JP that have destroyed this department. Now go report back to your hubby.

Unregistered
    It's not that the statement hits close to home. It's because its the same rhetoric the golden beach guys have been posting for the past couple of years. I had a civil conversation with one of them and I thought we had agreed that it would be toned down. Unfortunately they have started again and every topic gets turned into a anti MDPD And PCB statement.

Unlike them, I was in cutler ridge when Somo was killed. That whole command staff took the district on their shoulders and carried us through a very tough time. Unfortunately whenever something like that happens, people begin to question others motives. I would like to think that JP, as well as everyone else did it for the betterment of the officers and not personal gain. I believe that was the case. They truly cared for us and wanted to help. Unless you have specific facts that show somethings else, please keep those thoughts to your self. They don't help and deminish the contributions of the command staff and ruin the memory of a great man. RIP Somo. Stay safe all

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bro while your on this site writing a dissertation, JP is working! Stop being a hater already! Your sorry a$$ is just mad because your family isn't proud of what you have done in your sorry career. Go back to your desk in the property room. I'm sure your kids are proud.
    Maybe you control your children by trying to silence them and are low enough to mention to this poster about his children being proud or his "sorry career" You are no better than anyone else on this board.
    You know coming on here is a choice. You choose to read or not read ( assuming your mom doesn't read it to you ) unfortunately though for you is people are entitled to their opinions even if they don't concur with yours.

You are either a supporter or turn a blind eye to the corruption or maybe your are just a complete moron. From your writing it doesn't appear the latter so what is left? Supporter or turn a blind eye. Either way isn't good. Then you try to make it appear you are all caring by " stay safe out there". If you believe you are not surrounded by corruption that is your right. Many here do believe that we are overrun with corruption and are entitled to express it.

So Hillary, tranquilo, if people don't agree with you it's is not against law for them to express themselves. That is no reason to use disparaging remarks against one that refuses to turn a blind eye to what is slapping us all right in the face.

Unregistered
    Once correction for the original poster. JP was NEVER a Major. He was fast-tracked. Barely had any time as a Captain, SKIPPED Major - guess he was the greatest thing available LOL, was Chief for a VERY SHORT time, SKIPPED AD - of course, he was now even greater than before and is now the D. All of this with NO extended education - barely had a BA/BS, no FBINA - till he was DD, no real police experience unless you count CAU Sgt and being in dumping ground assignments till he was given time in Robbery as a Captain. Oh yeah, he was NEVER in Homeland Security as noted in the Herald. He may have been in assigned to a unit on paper and payed under their budget or was in one that become Homeland but he was NEVER in Homeland Security. Highly qualified

Unregistered
    It's not that the statement hits close to home. It's because its the same rhetoric the golden beach guys have been posting for the past couple of years. I had a civil conversation with one of them and I thought we had agreed that it would be toned down. Unfortunately they have started again and every topic gets turned into a anti MDPD And PCB statement.

Unlike them, I was in cutler ridge when Somo was killed. That whole command staff took the district on their shoulders and carried us through a very tough time. Unfortunately whenever something like that happens, people begin to question others motives. I would like to think that JP, as well as everyone else did it for the betterment of the officers and not personal gain. I believe that was the case. They truly cared for us and wanted to help. Unless you have specific facts that show somethings else, please keep those thoughts to your self. They don't help and deminish the contributions of the command staff and ruin the memory of a great man. RIP Somo. Stay safe all
    It is specifically for the memory of the fallen officer and every other brown shirt out here that this site exists. It is here to ensure that opportunists such as your hero JP doesn't take advantage of the sweat and tears of every department member. You may consider yourself a hall monitor here but you have no idea what those Golden Beach officers went through and you do not know what the depositions of corrupt individuals have revealed. Simply because you are naive and swallow the line fed by JP and his gang of opportunists does not make you right and in no sense of the word gives you the right to chastise anyone here for posting what is obvious to the entire department. If reading blogs on this site offends you do not read them. Keep burying your head in the sand or worse off, continue to benefit from JP's meager rations at the expense of your brothers and sisters. Stay safe as well.

Unregistered
    Several years ago when we lost one of our own, a diminutive GIU lieutenant with little educational background and dreams of grandeur seized the opportunity to address an audience that included most of our department members. In a rambling speech, full of emotional outbursts and incoherent paragraphs, Juan Perez expressed his "sorrow" for the loss and talked a big game about the meaning of the brown shirt and police comradery. His district major at the time was Carlos Garcia, a political protege of Chief Juan Santana and a member of a political "posse" that included then Lieutenant Andrew Glass and an inarticulate neanderthal of a sergeant with criminal tendencies named Octavio "David" Alvarez.
    Time forward to 2012 and you find Juan Perez miraculously promoted from captain to major to chief in record time. In other words a blue flamer! How did it happen? How did someone with little investigative experience and poor police management skills arrive at such a rank in record time? Simple, if you connect all the dots.
    For those who were not watching, Juan Perez became Carlos Gimenez's designee in our department to ensure that the troops remained quiet and took everything Gimenez was shafting down their rear in late 2011-2012. Through fear and intimidation of demotion, Juan Perez ensured that the majority of the department remained calm and some even voted for the mayor that had taken away our pay and benefits. Juan Perez even took it one step further. He actively held fundraisers and sought financial support for Gimenez's campaign while on duty. Furthermore, he did anything in his power to ensure Gimenez won because it was Gimenez who had promoted him and it was Gimenez who promised to make him our future director if he walked the line.
    In 2012, when a few valiant members of the Public Corruption Bureau worked an absentee ballot fraud case and uncovered that Gimenez's and Kathy Rundle's campaign manager had hired ballot brokers to collect absentee ballots for Gimenez and Rundle from mentally ill persons and senior citizens, it was Juan Perez and the listed gang of Santana, Garcia, Glass and Alvarez who went into high gear to ensure that the absentee ballot investigation went nowhere. It was all very convenient, Garcia was now the major, Glass the lieutenant and Alvarez a sergeant at guess where: the Public Corruption Bureau. The listed group of characters under the leadership of Juan Perez delayed the investigation and even hid evidence from the Broward State Attorney's Office to ensure Gimenez came out unscathed. Eventually they succeded in their unethical task and Gimenez got off the hook.
    What happened a few months later was the dismantling of the Public Corruption Bureau where anyone who could hurt Gimenez was gotten rid off. By that time though, both Garcia and Alvarez had "conveniently" retired and Glass had transferred as captain to Homicide. In other words, all trace of the corrupt underhanded dealings committed by the listed gang had vanished and Juan Perez had pulled a rabbit out of a hat.
    Since that time we have heard about Perez's latest emotional outbursts, such as the one he threw when he found out Patterson had gotten the nod instead of him or the tissy fit he threw in front of a graduating class when his conscience caught up with him, etc., and we have seen him shedding crocodile tears at every police shooting or stabbing, as always grabbing the limelight and giving himself an aura of leadership and knowledge that he clearly lacks.
    Bottom line here is an uneducated, corrupt and emotional individual who has betrayed every man and woman in this department was helped by a gang of equally corrupt police officers, two of which remain in this department and brought us a totally submissive director more intent in covering for Gimenez and his friends than enforcing the laws of this county. That is our reality. The future will show the truth because no crime shall remain unpunished and no bad deed will remain uncovered.
    I'm not saying that the above is true Or not, because I don't know, and you didn't spell out in detail how this corruption, that you speak of unfolded.

However, regardless of any investigation that you believe that was "stalled " or " foreclosed upon " by the state attorney's office. You have the ability of making meaningful change by writing in very detailed format a complaint with all that you know and any evidence you may have to the F.B.I. anticorruption unit.

By making your identity known, should any retaliation take place against you, you can address, in a civil claim.

If what you're saying is true, then you are as much at fault as the above people you claim that did wrong and you haven't said a word to a meaningful agency, other than than making accusations, on a forum that is meaningless, and that has no actionable value or direction.

If you're a Sworn Police Officer, then your duties are to announce any and all instances of corruption, illegality, and so forth.

Put your name on a complaint to the F.B.I., and address this issue, that you say you have. Also, it would give the people you allege to be engaged in illegal conduct the opportunity, to defend themselves.

Unregistered
    "You stop the chase"

Point made. Spoken like the true ***** you are.

Unregistered
    You must be one of those GED cops learn how to spell and put sentences together retard!! If you know anything about tactics when you lose sight of the subject you stop the chase! That is all I'm going to say about that, be honest with yourself and tell me you treat your training and your tactics professionally, you're probably one of those officers that shoot once a year and have no ****ing clue about actual tactics or had any experience in a combat arena . As for your department it is a piece of shit that is why you wear a brown uniform! And before you even mention about that I perhaps applied at your department and got denied you're wrong I'm actually a working law-enforcement officer.
    Just a thought not taking sides, but what kind of combat training teaches officers to execute an informant that is laying prone with his arms spread wide? An execution that we all saw on video.

Other than that I completely agree with your assessment of the Miami Dade Police as a whole.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast