dan you have gone full retard on deadly force
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

dan you have gone full retard on deadly force

Let me start by saying in all my many years and experience in law enforcement NEVER have I been subjected to something as full retard stupid as the non lethal bad idea of using a shield against a knife wielding subject trying to kill you and just pushing him around until he gets tired. You send loretta hill to the UK to see how the unsafe cops do it in a backwards nation. So you are so arrogant and retarded enough to now put officers in full jepordy of being maimed or murdered . A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IS IN ORDER. You have gone full retard I question your mental heath status. This QMR is for the insane ... why not wonder woman's golden rope to catch robbery subjects next. No way we will survive three more years of the mad hatter of political correctness. QMR SUX (PRAY FOR US ). I'm about to 43 out on this full retard mad hatter. This is a matter of negative retention on behalf of city hall. God help us all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me start by saying in all my many years and experience in law enforcement NEVER have I been subjected to something as full retard stupid as the non lethal bad idea of using a shield against a knife wielding subject trying to kill you and just pushing him around until he gets tired. You send loretta hill to the UK to see how the unsafe cops do it in a backwards nation. So you are so arrogant and retarded enough to now put officers in full jepordy of being maimed or murdered . A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IS IN ORDER. You have gone full retard I question your mental heath status. This QMR is for the insane ... why not wonder woman's golden rope to catch robbery subjects next. No way we will survive three more years of the mad hatter of political correctness. QMR SUX (PRAY FOR US ). I'm about to 43 out on this full retard mad hatter. This is a matter of negative retention on behalf of city hall. God help us all.
    In the grand scheme of things, this is a policy. If your life is truly in danger, and I mean if looking at it from a birds eye view, you are truly in danger then forget the idiotic policy and live another day. The courts will uphold your decision and the policy will be just that, meaningless words on Power DMS....

Don't get too worked up over this do the training and pull a sovereign citizen move and sign under duress for the training roster. This guy is a joke and will be found out. We just have to spread the word.

Unregistered
    He is so reckless with our lives it is ****ing disgusting. He needs to be called out. The police world needs to know this guys name and ****ed up thought process . He brings shame to our honor and our agency . I never tell anyone where I work any longer , frankly it is a bad circus now.

Unregistered
    He is so reckless with our lives it is ****ing disgusting. He needs to be called out. The police world needs to know this guys name and ****ed up thought process . He brings shame to our honor and our agency . I never tell anyone where I work any longer , frankly it is a bad circus now.
    Mr. Manager, it is time for YOU to take a stand and get rid of DAn Oates before he completely destroys this department (it is probably too late). You are a good man Mr. Manager, but it is time to grow a pair and tell the Mayor enough is enough and fire DAn Oates. No one but you have the power in our City Charter. Use it, take a stand, be a MAN!

Unregistered
    Mr. Manager, it is time for YOU to take a stand and get rid of DAn Oates before he completely destroys this department (it is probably too late). You are a good man Mr. Manager, but it is time to grow a pair and tell the Mayor enough is enough and fire DAn Oates. No one but you have the power in our City Charter. Use it, take a stand, be a MAN!
    Papo Jimmy has no spine. He a politician dude. He couldn't even get rid of the Country Bumpkin white trash guy that sat at the Mayors court side seats just a few hours after being told he was fired. He then had to beg him to come back. Even apologizing to the circus acts subordinates.

So just make all the money you can and do bare minimum.

Unregistered
    This is why moral is low and DUI arrests are way down. Arrests in general are way down. Officers have no confidence in our chief.

Unregistered
    He is so out of touch with being a police officer in Miami Beach. I heard him in AMR and it confirmed that he is nothing but a self promoting PERF salesman.

Unregistered
    This guy could care less about our department. He comes on the police radio and does not even know our signals or cods nor does he care to learn them. Chief you are a complete police nightmare. I can not wait until you get you ass sued off you and you are exposed to the Miami Dade Police community for the clown you are. And you look like a big lump of crap in a police uniform for Gods sake just wear a suit and appear somewhat professional.

Unregistered
    This guy could care less about our department. He comes on the police radio and does not even know our signals or cods nor does he care to learn them. Chief you are a complete police nightmare. I can not wait until you get you ass sued off you and you are exposed to the Miami Dade Police community for the clown you are. And you look like a big lump of crap in a police uniform for Gods sake just wear a suit and appear somewhat professional.
    You get on here and are not able to articulate complete sentences and can't spell easy words like "code". Yet we don't hold it against you.

Lay off our Chief, every person put in charge has their defects. Lets compare this Chief to our most recent. Yeah, I'll keep Oates.

Unregistered
    You get on here and are not able to articulate complete sentences and can't spell easy words like "code". Yet we don't hold it against you.

Lay off our Chief, every person put in charge has their defects. Lets compare this Chief to our most recent. Yeah, I'll keep Oates.
    Are you smoking dope now that DAn has made it legal? DAn Oates is the biggest idiot this Department has ever seen. Get rid of this Ass Clown already.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast