Miami motorist pulls over MDPD police officer for speeding - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered

City FOP, Union with Cojones

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you looked for her name in the clerk of the court site and look at her age you will find a case which provides a DOB. From there you go to the traffic section with that information and will get the rest of the information.
    Well it's sure shows the Balls and Cojones the City FOP especially it's president has on this issue. Not and FOP member and officer from another department but this president es un pingu! That's a real stand up guy not afraid to speak the truth, hey JP maybe you can learn something from a city cop. Look at your citizen complainer and "Community Leader", grow some balls guy back your officers. Well enough said we know that won't happen any pecker
    Picked to the top under this Mayor is just a puppet thank God your in the Drop not to much of your stupidity to see.

By the way the City FOP puts on a class once a year " Growing Balls In Police Work" you should sign up its apparent all those years of service and you got none!

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight: a citizen can chase down a PO to tell him he's going to fast and she doesn't get into trouble; but if I go now and chase a 22 I'll get a reprimand, suspension, and hours taken away... Amazing how pathetic we've become as a people

Unregistered
    Looks like Facebook is not happy with Whortiz's post and it was taken down. Now he has reposted it. I guess only lowly citizens should follow rules eh?
    For the record, his name is Ortiz

Unregistered
    When are any of you Sworn Officers going to honor your oath and arrest Javier Ortiz for violating Florida Statute 784.048? https://www.flsenate.gov/laws/statutes/2011/784.048

Unregistered
    When are any of you Sworn Officers going to honor your oath and arrest Javier Ortiz for violating Florida Statute 784.048? https://www.flsenate.gov/laws/statutes/2011/784.048
    Call the SAO. Officers aren't going to do it.

Unregistered
    Call the SAO. Officers aren't going to do it.
    Of course not. In the eyes of a cop, another cop cannot break the law.

Comeon grow a pair and do it. No warrant is required.

Unregistered
    Never. It's a misdemeanor and I didn't witness it.

Unregistered
    Never. It's a misdemeanor and I didn't witness it.
    Lame excuse. If your not going to do your job, why bother to waste the time to type.

The evidence is publicly available, and is also included in the articles
    Also no warrant is need to arrest for probable cause of stalking. Check the statute

Unregistered
    Any law enforcement officer may arrest, without a warrant, any person he or she has probable cause to believe has violated the provisions of this section.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast