Holster Demo
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holster Demo

Unregistered

Holster Demo

I can't' believe I just watched that. And the fact that the informtion was avaialbale on "youtube" makes it all right?

So a detention deputy can put on a clinic in the middle of a pod showing inmates how to defeat handcuffs and make hooch since the information is readily available on the internet? Or we could release pictures of narctotics detectives if their photos are hanging on the wall of a public college? Show joe citizen how to defeat the anti-theft devices on our cruiser since the manufacturer released its own video?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can't' believe I just watched that. And the fact that the informtion was avaialbale on "youtube" makes it all right?

So a detention deputy can put on a clinic in the middle of a pod showing inmates how to defeat handcuffs and make hooch since the information is readily available on the internet? Or we could release pictures of narctotics detectives if their photos are hanging on the wall of a public college? Show joe citizen how to defeat the anti-theft devices on our cruiser since the manufacturer released its own video?
    You are an idiot.

Unregistered

Well said. Gualtieri is the only idiot because he was never a LEO. Just because some tactical info is available online doesn't meant you have to present it to criminals on a silver platter to make our jobs more dangerous. He is beyond stupid.

Unregistered
    Well said. Gualtieri is the only idiot because he was never a LEO. Just because some tactical info is available online doesn't meant you have to present it to criminals on a silver platter to make our jobs more dangerous. He is beyond stupid.
    Nope you are the idiot. He did nothing wrong. Go Bob.

Unregistered
    Well said. What an idiot.

Unregistered

His email makes it right.

He explained himself in an email so nothing is wrong and it's time to move on. Nothin to swe here. I sure hope he gives other people a second chance when the make the same oversight.

Unregistered
    Nope, you are just a pawn in his political game. You mess up, you are fired and/or arrested. Bob messes up or lies, lets brush it under the rug like it never even happen. Maybe he should get a job at Serve Pro. He is so good at brushing things under the rug, he could be the CEO.

Unregistered
    The holster demo for the media was one of the dumbest things Gualtieri has ever done while sheriff. He should have consulted with some deputies beforehand and they would have told him it was a bad idea.

Unregistered
    The holster demo for the media was one of the dumbest things Gualtieri has ever done while sheriff. He should have consulted with some deputies beforehand and they would have told him it was a bad idea.
    You are correct, one of the dumbest things. There were several in command positions that were aware of the stunt in advance, but no one dares question the mighty OZ or you will be transferred or forced to retire. The guy is in desperate need of a 360 review by by everyone from LT up, since he's losing all perspective of true leadership.

Unregistered
    Let me start by saying I support the sheriff. He has done many good things for us, and no matter who is at the top, there will always be those who hate just because the leader is the leader, or they may have a personal reason. With that said, I disagree with the holster demo. Just because it is public information doesn't mean the bad guys are smart enough to go find it (or know where to find it). If they've ever been motivated to do one of us harm in the past, they are now empowered with detailed information on how to do so. It is now easier for them. I hope none of us get hurt because of it.

The rest of the press conference? Well, when did we start prosecuting and presenting the state's case in the press? Not saying I agree or disagree, I've just never seen that done unless we are talking about Ferguson or Baltimore. Based on what information is out there, it sounds like a bad shoot, but doesn't Virden get the same right to "innocent until proven guilty" like the folks who are put in jail every day? He will have his day and will have to answer to the criminal justice system, whether you believe in it or not. It's the best we have.

Our jobs are not getting any easier. We are giving the public more reasons to hate and distrust us every day.......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast