Lee County on Cops...What a joke!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Miami10-08

Lee County on Cops...What a joke!!!

Just saw Lee County SO on Cops you guys are a bunch of backwoods morons. At the beginning one of your idiot correction deputies accidently sprayed OC into his partners face while spraying a subject, and the way you people treat the subjects even when the cameras were rolling is outrageous. You people have the real deal Good Ole' Boy cop system up there on that part of the west coast. I wouldn't be suprised if a wooden cross gets burned at your Union meetings.

Unregistered

Belly Patrol

Quote Originally Posted by Miami10-08 View Post
    Just saw Lee County SO on Cops you guys are a bunch of backwoods morons. At the beginning one of your idiot correction deputies accidently sprayed OC into his partners face while spraying a subject, and the way you people treat the subjects even when the cameras were rolling is outrageous. You people have the real deal Good Ole' Boy cop system up there on that part of the west coast. I wouldn't be suprised if a wooden cross gets burned at your Union meetings.
    How dare you criticise the world Sir Bellygoood created

Unregistered

You get what you pay for

That's what $35,290 gets you. When you are the lowest paid agency in the state you have to work with whoever is willing to come in. Good law enforcement isn't cheap. Cheap law enforcement isn't good.

Unregistered
    c.b. got some good face time on cops violating people's rights and all and letting a guy in handcuffs run from lee control...smooth move

Unregistered

wait 4 years!!!!!! Sorry

in 12 months medical marijuana will be legal and watch everyone in Florida scramble for a position!!!! This state will be begging for the construction indestry. And 2 years later recreational weed will be legal. The tax advantage will never stop the law makers or sheriffs!!!!!!!!starting pay in lee county sheriff's office in 2020 will be 52,000 a year starting out!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    in 12 months medical marijuana will be legal and watch everyone in Florida scramble for a position!!!! This state will be begging for the construction indestry. And 2 years later recreational weed will be legal. The tax advantage will never stop the law makers or sheriffs!!!!!!!!starting pay in lee county sheriff's office in 2020 will be 52,000 a year starting out!!!
    I wish I was this optimistic. I hope you are right and I am wrong but I don't see things working out quite like that.

Unregistered
    I wish I was this optimistic. I hope you are right and I am wrong but I don't see things working out quite like that.
    And other agencies will be paying 75k by then.

Unregistered

No you're not

That's what $35,290 gets you. When you are the lowest paid agency in the state you have to work with whoever is willing to come in. Good law enforcement isn't cheap. Cheap law enforcement isn't good.
    Lee is DEFINITELY NOT the lowest paid in the state, but it is indeed a low paying agency.

Unregistered
    Lee is DEFINITELY NOT the lowest paid in the state, but it is indeed a low paying agency.

Hendry pays more than us. We are high on the list for lowest paying agencies.

Unregistered

Not the lowest paid?

Who pays less than LCSO?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast