A terd polished and perfumed too far! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Get a ****ing hobby you ****ing loser

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I got plenty of hobbies like bass fishin, squirrel huntin, fixin my truck, repairing my single wide trailer, datin my first cousins, etc, etc, etc and ect.

Unregistered
    All that college and you still talk like a thug. I bet mom and dad are so disappointed in you. So sad, you turned out to be a nobody.

Unregistered
    Maybe it is because college boy is a TERD too.

Unregistered
    Maybe it is because college boy is a TERD too.

terd:

Mispelling of "turd". Along the same lines as "rheatard", "reetard", "masterbate", and "your" when not used correctly in a sentence.

Neglected pre-pubescent turds can't spell this sentence right if it was read to them.

Unregistered
    terd:

Mispelling of "turd". Along the same lines as "rheatard", "reetard", "masterbate", and "your" when not used correctly in a sentence.

Neglected pre-pubescent turds can't spell this sentence right if it was read to them.

Oh, that is it. You spent all that time in college to learn how to spell TERD. There is a waste of money. Guess your folks were not to smart either. LOL

Look above...

Unregistered
    Yep, you should be happy. You can spell TERD. So, what year of college did you learn this task?

Unregistered
    Lets keep it professional folks.

Unregistered
    Lets keep it professional folks.
    Why do you think that every other state agency laughs at the State Probation Department? It is because none of them know what Professional behavior is at the work place. They are and always will be the laughing stock of all state agencies. How you could go to college for all those years and end up with State Probation is a joke. That is the bottom of the barrel.

Unregistered
    The Probation Social Workers are so funny. Walking around with those brown belts and black holsters, and that belly hanging over everything. But, all that college has helped them to spell the word TERD. Wow, they are real smart.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast