A terd polished and perfumed too far!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

A terd polished and perfumed too far!

What really went wrong with the Florida Department of Corrections? Please join this discussion.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What really went wrong with the Florida Department of Corrections? Please join this discussion.
    Florida R. E. P. U. B. L. I. C. A. N. S Young and Old!

Unregistered
    Barack Hussien Obama and his rotten economy!

Unregistered
    Barack Hussien Obama and his rotten economy!
    For a number of years now...The Florida R.E.P.U.P.L.I.C.A.N Legislature and Governor has had excess "Billion Dollar" in the Budget to disperse in "PART" to its Employees. But, they stole it for their own "DISTRICTS". Good Luck 21st Century "SLAVE".

Unregistered
    Are you sure that you went to college? You all are not to smart. What year of college did you learn to use big words like TERD?

Unregistered
    For a number of years now...The Florida R.E.P.U.P.L.I.C.A.N Legislature and Governor has had excess "Billion Dollar" in the Budget to disperse in "PART" to its Employees. But, they stole it for their own "DISTRICTS". Good Luck 21st Century "SLAVE".
    Then quit your job with FDC and get a job (if you can) in the left wing utopia called California. There you will find people that think like you. Governor Moon Beam will welcome you with open arms and a 13% state income tax.

Unregistered
    Then quit your job with FDC and get a job (if you can) in the left wing utopia called California. There you will find people that think like you. Governor Moon Beam will welcome you with open arms and a 13% state income tax.
    Your one person that keeps this crazy azz board alive with nonsense. Your the Dreamer!

Unregistered
    Are you sure that you went to college? You all are not to smart. What year of college did you learn to use big words like TERD?
    Probably the same year you slept through the difference between "to" and "too"

Unregistered
    Your one person that keeps this crazy azz board alive with nonsense. Your the Dreamer!
    Proofread what you write, Enus. It's you are or you're. I bet you watch the three stooges and take notes!

Unregistered
    Proofread what you write, Enus. It's you are or you're. I bet you watch the three stooges and take notes!

Your always right! Your the Donald. Like him you will always end up second (2nd) to a crazy azzed 1/2 breed Cuban gypsy, tramp and thief!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast